Excommunicato's Journal

Also I’m drying rn!!

9 Likes

@excommunicato I love that purple! really looking good.

8 Likes

Thanks man I put a lot of love into these

9 Likes

Looking good. Looks tasty

8 Likes

My rooms getting danker by the hour…a little hay smell but more skunk than anything. Now it’s on to grow number 4. This should be the one.

9 Likes

Best of Luck with it!!!
Knowledge is a steady progression, based on trial, turmoil, and experience!!

7 Likes

Success on all seeds.

9 Likes

Kongo x Moroccan
Kongo x Blueberry
Kongo x Sunset sherbert
White Caviar White Runtz
Nightshade

11 Likes

Tranplanting now.

7 Likes

My grow area is shit. I cant wait until the move heres a picture.

9 Likes

I was thinking about making a few modifications.

8 Likes

Hey, you just do the best you can with what you have!!
I have found that in many cases where I have to wait for upgrades/rebuilds, it actually gives me a lot of time in organizing and prioritizing the project and I end up with a better/more cost effective solution !!

Good luck, and don’t despair!!

8 Likes

You know, manure is shit, so, you got a leg up on the game if your grow area IS shit. Cheers mate

7 Likes

Commercial lights inbound so excited.

11 Likes

Nice get those cords off the floor and up in the air. And get a flood tray for your carpeted room there.

9 Likes

Anything else you can point out to help with upgrades? I was going to create a platform for my plants and maybe a cable way for my wires. Goig to also remove shelf racks to make way for direct mouting to the ceiling to give me more vertical space.

Sidenote…look at dem cantaloupes!

7 Likes

I just use a piece of wood thats 24" wide and 42" long and then i cover it with shelf liner paper. And set all the plants on those. When the plants are too tall i just lay the bricks on there sides. Works well and i have been using them for years!.

6 Likes