Facility Flooring Issues

So it’s 8-10$ s/ft USD installed?

1 Like

I just got done watching a video on it. It seems like there’s multiple applications to it. Looks awesome when it’s done. Also looks pricey.

I would highly recommend the following product:
I have used this product in many different applications myself and have been around it in many other heavy industrial applications.
it is easier to apply compared to epoxy floor coatings and is much more durable. The biggest advantage to this product is that if you every need to repair or re-coat after it is applied, you just need to make sure it is clean and then put another coat down.
Unlike epoxy coatings where you have to spend a lot of prep time and in most cases you CANNOT apply new epoxy over old epoxy without causing a reaction.
This stuff will not be torn up like other conventional floor coating under very heavy weight rubber tire use.
FYI… I do not sell this product, I am just passing on my experience I have had over the years in the commercial and industrial construction industries.
PSX-700
Engineered Siloxane Coatings
By PPG

Product Data

• Unique, high-gloss, self-priming coating
  • Can be applied directly over inorganic zinc
  • Gloss and appearance retention exceeding the best polyurethane
  • Significantly lower applied costs
  • Excellent resistance to acid and corrosion
  • High solids, low V.O.C.
  • Resists high humidity and moisture
  • Applied by brush, roller or spray—without thinning
  • Outstanding resistance to chemical splash and spill
  • Unsurpassed Abrasion Resistance
  • Superior Anti-Fouling, Slick Properties

Proven Uses

PSX 700 adheres strongly to bare steel, coated steel and inorganic zinc silicate coated surfaces on new construction, repair and field maintenance coating projects. It provides effective long-term corrosion control and durability.

• Structural steel
  • Bridges
  • Marine
  • Tanks
  • Piping
  • Industrial Power Plants
  • Power - Wastewater Treatment Plants
  • Pulp and Paper Mills
    *** Concrete Walls and Floors**
  • Protective Top Coat for Epoxy Coatings
  • Transportation - Rail-Car exteriors - Vehicle equipment – Buses, Trucks
  • Marine Decks - Topside and superstructures on ships, barges and offshore platforms.
  • Dump Beds and Buckets
  • Snow Removal Equipment
  • ATV’s, UTV’s, Snowmobiles, Off-Road Vehicles, Surfboards, Skis and more!
  • Easy to Clean - Anti Graffiti Coating, Mud and Grime Repelling

VOC (EPA method 24) lb/gal g/L

Mixed 0.7 84
Thinned
2 1/2 oz/gal (calculated) 0.83 99.9

Volume solids (calculated) 90% ±3%

Hope this helps.

Tom
Key Solutions Group
www.ksg-corp.com

Yes. Ball park $'s. Depends on the condition of the slab. If the slab is in good shape, could be a little less. If it’s in bad shape requiring a lot of remediation, could be a little more.