Favorite strains that are lost but not forgotten lol

Love talking about those legendary strains that are to find or even impossible to get anymore. What are some of your faves. Maybe we can help track some down

6 Likes

I guess I’m to young to have been around much of the named strains. Or just a location thing for where I’m at. Most the stuff I had through the late 90’s was dirt weed full of stems and seeds from Mexico. But did have a hydro grower that would occasionally sell off extra that he had. He typically only grew 3 strains. Grand daddy purple, master kush and another purple name I’m drawing a blank on which at the moment.

4 Likes

Check out Ace Seeds seed bank. They track down landrace sativa strains and preserve genetics. They do have some hybrids on their website. I would love to get my hands on some Malawi from them.

9 Likes

One of my top favs is mazar. She’s still an OG that is in the lineage of a lot of the new strains. Not hard to find but I always have one in flower and one in veg. I’m on the 9th generation of a mazar plant.

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

7 Likes

My favorite is golden nugget I know of one place MSNL but I don’t care to order over the pond much anymore. Golden nugget is a pretty strain it turns out gold that’s for sure. I liked Mazar really well

4 Likes

I haven’t smoked Mexican in years but I’ve smoked my fare share of it

4 Likes

Ice, Crystal were two amazing older strains to grow

3 Likes

ATF!!! Thunder fuck!

5 Likes

Star killer by Rare Dankness has Mazars Genetics.

5 Likes

I get them from MSNL but I have a mazar I clone every time it hits 2 weeks in flower and again at 4 weeks in flower. I germinated the original seed the day my grandmother died. So I always have one in flower and one in veg.

She’s been in my grow rooms since. My guardian angel plants. :innocent:

I didn’t know much about the strain at the time and was amazed to find out it was an OG strain that grows quick, high yield and super potent. Perfect plant to represent her!!’

3 Likes

I really like the strains from MSNL. The guy that owns it is a geneticist. Me personally I think they have the best quality of all seed banks I’ve ever used

1 Like

Has anyone ever grown Tutankhamen from pyramid seeds. It’s a very unique strain. She’s very moody lol

I agree. MSNL is also my fav bank. I have had the greatest success with them and they stand behind their seeds 100%. Nothing but good to say about them.

Alien Rock Candy and some good ole skunk!!!

2 Likes

That’s awesome man a wise old strain , I think it fits well :wink:

1 Like

Lol love the skunk for sure the pk craze left Canadians with a serious shortage :frowning: way too many dropped the BC. Skunk genes to jump on board.i here there is some good skunk (not Sweet skunk either) kicking around these parts to Canadian peeps (due to laws)

4 Likes

Would love to get my hands on a few of those beans

2 Likes

mmmmm skunk. It’s about time skunk makes a comeback. I’m thinking about skunk on my next planting, you made my mind up for me lol

8 Likes

I’ve got a 5 pack of uncle Festers crossed wit something else and I’m going with them

3 Likes

Oh ya that’ll be nice. I just moved up in the mountains and had some original diesels from 8 years ago and them babies popped great and are doing well can’t wait

3 Likes