Female turning hermaphrodite?

Not 100% sure what’s going on with my baby

I’m seeing these banana like structures starting to form. And on some spots it looks like maybe seeds r trying to develope.

1 Like

how old are ur plants

They were planted as a seed in early April. So roughly 4 months or so.

looks like it… but 3 or 4 days will verify…

I’m 100% sure about my smaller one. Moved him outside immediately. The one inside was great until I noticed the banana shapes. :pensive::disappointed_relieved:

Hello. I told a look at your pictures and it’s not a bad thing it’s a she. As what I can see.

Now look at the pictures of my startup setup Try and tell me what gender identity is of the 4

1 Like

Ok like no a toco shell look? Or the tips of the leaves are up,down,

1 Like

Give it a couple more days.

1 Like

To much light Found a great plug in Ireland for a few quick connect questions and answers. Found. They have,are 20 plus years ahead of us in the industry

1 Like

Ill post pics in the AM when it’s lighter in my house. But I’m officially 100% she turned on me. :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Ill have to check that out for when I get my set up going. Its gonna take time but I’ll get er done

1 Like

Login information so you don’t have this problem again, and find the TRUTH about what happened to her. This is a very complicated confusing site I have been on. I didn’t even have to take a test to put me in the right page/new topic/ its testing out like college

How are your girls looking? Did you find any good information about what, why,and how to solve the issue?

How are you girls looking today? Have you been working on your weak points in this area?

I’m doing the best I can. And unfortunately they arent girls anymore. :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Nooooooooooo​:sob::sob::sob:

I had a few bananas also! But i cut em off early, and it looks like shes still budding… may be an option if they are not covering most of the plant

If you decide to keep them, you could harvest pollen and make your own strains later. It can be stored with rice to preserve. Also good practice keeping them alive!

1 Like