Finally back at it!

An intact whatever

10 Likes

SpiderMite, meet Happy Hippy, Happy Hippy, meet SpiderMite.

CJDB is my go to. Lots of options however. SNS217 is good too only in veg as its Rosemary Oil extract.

If those are the outside plants, spray em down well with the garden hose, thatā€™ll knock em back till you get some artillery.

10 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

9 Likes

thatā€™s what I was gonna say. My outdoor plants are juuuust starting to go into flower, so Iā€™m gonna spray the crap out of them with neem one last time before changing to lost coast.

9 Likes

Well mother fucker. Thanks @Dog_Fart1 @OlyBoy for the intel. So it would appear Canada is pretty strict when it comes to insecticide I can get neem oil but everything has started to flower. @Dog_Fart1 what is

Have either of you heard of putting tinfoil on the ground around the plants? I read about it earlier today and had lots of tinfoil and nothing to loose now my plants look like they are waiting for an Alien invasion lmao.

6 Likes

I canā€™t get CJDB or lost coast :disappointed:

4 Likes

Not sure of youā€™re restrictions. Low or high PH water will kill em too, they die easyā€¦its all about spraying every day or every couple days until you 86 em. Water will drown them, but then its the trade off to WPMā€¦Look for any product up there with Spinosad or a Pyrethrin even if its early. Neem can become a systemic horrid flavor if used heavy.

6 Likes

YOU could use Dishsoap - Dawn, since they are outsideā€¦itā€™ll wash off and is biodegradable. YOu will be budwashing - no option now.

6 Likes

Apparently pretty strict.

Lmao

5 Likes

Whatā€¦itā€™s the Freeking VEGAN version of a pesticide itā€™s an essential oilā€¦ Wild.

6 Likes

Gotta love Mr. Trudeau fcking asshat.

7 Likes

Heā€™s doing what to Donnie O.J. Grifter.

Yeah sucks manā€¦try the dishsoap pretty heavy mix, you want it to dry kinda sticky. It smothers the little Fockers.

:point_right: I should add ā€¦Heavy mix = couple teaspoons to a spray bottle of waterā€¦I know it need not be said on this siteā€¦but JIC.

6 Likes

Will do thank you @Dog_Fart1. BTW love the name makes me smile every time appreciate you! And pardon my French I work in a shop and grew up in a shop itā€™s just natural now. My apologies

6 Likes

See and Iā€™m antisocial and I figured it would make people leave the room!

7 Likes

Me too man.

7 Likes

Yeah thats mites. Sorry been working all day. And im late to the party. Can you get flying skullz Nuke em? this stuff kills mites well. And you can spray in flower if you (need to) we all dont want to spray anything in flower.

9 Likes

Captain Jackā€™s dead bug will kill them too. And itā€™s OK to use threw flower.

10 Likes

Well, sounds like your limited in readily available materials to kill two spot mitesā€¦

Hereā€™s one that will certainly piss them off and probably kill most of them. Notice that this is something youā€™re probably going to have to apply every 3-5 days for a period of a couple weeks to get the job doneā€¦

You can take 8 ounces (235ml) isopropyl (rubbing alcohol) in 30 ozs water (890ml) water. Add just about 5-6 drops of dawn dish soapā€¦spray to cover top and bottom surfaces of your leaves. Unlike a pesticide this isnā€™t probably going to kill everything in one applicationā€¦spider mites lay eggs like crazy and you arenā€™t going to get them allā€¦so you might want to repeat applictions every 3-5 daysā€¦

I only mention this remedy because just about everyone has access to isopropyl alcoholā€¦Good Luck

Bob

PS you can save left over mix to spray in the next treatment, or mix it fresh each timeā€¦

10 Likes

Thank you good sir I do have some isopropyl and soap. @TheMadFlascher Does it matter what % it is I have a 4L jug of 99.9%? Also I have 3 choices of water straight out of the well untreated out of the tap through iron filter and softener or I have RO? Now I have a question about my RO is it ok to use with my plants as it goes through my iron filter and softener before the RO system?

8 Likes

Yes, it matters. I believe Bob is talking about 3% which is Is very common. And your RO system will take any leftover salts or anything from your softener out so itā€™s perfect to use.

6 Likes