Finally back at it!

Thanks @papajerry much appreciated and thanks for stopping by.

8 Likes

Maybe you could get away with thinning them out a bunch

7 Likes

Snip some of those water leaves off. They are pretty well into flower.

6 Likes

Build a frame out of thicker pvc if you can hold it down with wind rather some nice thick plastic and a dehumidifier with the drain line option

5 Likes

14 Likes

pulled the plant up beside the pond. Maybe 2 joints worth lol.

15 Likes

PK☝🏻

FL☝🏻

GC☝🏻

12 Likes

Moved the ladies on to the lawn for the day to soak up the sun :sun_with_face:.

15 Likes

I love that group shot :slight_smile:

for Ken or Barbie maybe

make those colas get fat

thanks for the look

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

8 Likes

Had to cut the top off of PK the stalk was getting nasty.

The other two are good :+1:t2:

GC☝🏻

FL☝🏻

12 Likes

10 Likes

Anyone know what is going on with the leaf? Lush green on the top but the underside is starting to turn purple. It’s off the Poppa Kush plant. Genetics or deficiency?

12 Likes

What’s your night-time temps been like up there. We are seeing some 50’s down here, and that’ll do it with the right genetics.

8 Likes

10C or 50F at night. I just thought it was strange that the top is green and the underside is purple :man_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

I’ve seen it on several different strains. Can’t remember which ones but I seen it before. I’ve also seen it quite a few times out there in the net. :v:t3:

8 Likes

Green Crack is really starting to show her potential☝🏻

Fruitloops is getting closer :point_up:t2:

Group shot. Poppa Kush started getting the chop and wash, trying to salvage what I can before the bugs and mold take over

13 Likes

GC☝🏻

FL☝🏻

16 Likes

Man looking frosty! I bet the smell is lovely as the breeze blows thru her!. Imagine laying in a bed early morning and a cool breeze blowing her wonderful odor into the window wow!

9 Likes

I’m sure my wife smells them during her morning shower the Fruitloops is on the covered deck with a fan blowing on it right outside the master bath lol. Hopefully I can get the PK finished washing and hanging to make room for the GC on the deck with the fan.

11 Likes

@happyhippy love that second plant in front of the window :slight_smile:

very pretty flowers you got there

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

11 Likes