Finally back at it!

Going to run some flawless finish through the Green Crack as I had a bottle given to me figured I’d give it a try.

13 Likes

Fruitloops washed and hanging

14 Likes

GC still chugging along :+1:t2::v:t2:

13 Likes

Looking good! I’m going to miss those pics of FL when she was in flower.

How does drying go with all the humidity you have there? Do you do anything special for drying this time of year?

8 Likes

Thanks brother. Drying is going better than expected. I did a wash and had a fan blowing on the buds for an hour or more until there was no more excess water, turned the fan back towards the GC. But the fan moves a lot of air so it’s still moving around the buds as well. I check the buds and plant every day. So far so good :+1:t2::v:t2:.

8 Likes

The big one is grape and not sure on the lanky one

15 Likes

Nice plants right there! How have ya been? Long time no see lol.

7 Likes

Hey @PreyBird1 thanks brother. The one is nice the other is a little scraggly lol. I’m doing better now. It’s been a long rough past 10 months, but everything is starting to look up. How have you been?

10 Likes

Finally got around to giving the bigger girl a trim to get some air flow inside the canopy in anticipation for the rest of the wet humid weather up here.

15 Likes

Doing good. Started growing again after 155 days.

9 Likes

Is that fresh corn? :joy:

7 Likes

Lmao @ultrapuff yes sir it is. I live in farm country. From a local friend

11 Likes

I do as well. All neighbors grow and have chickens, horses, goats. Everyone trades vegetables and eggs. I love all this fresh stuff. We have 20 chickens and 4 :rooster: roosters. :joy:

12 Likes

@ultrapuff That’s cool shit man other than the rooster lmao :rofl:. My old neighbour had roosters and peacocks. Idk if you have ever heard peacocks but they sound just like someone saying help when they squawk. My kids were convinced someone was lost in the forest lmao.

11 Likes

Hahahahah my roosters are enough. They take turns cooroocoocooing. I can hear them from the bathroom inside my house. Lol

8 Likes

15 Likes

14 Likes

Trimmed up the bottom and inside of the biggest plant.

The other one is getting close and really changing colours with the cooler nights :+1:t2:

15 Likes

15 Likes

Beautiful fade…just about all the colors of the rainbow !!

11 Likes