First Attempt Indoors

Don’t overthink it. Spray the inside of the dome leave the water in there that won’t matter. I’m just telling you that if you leave it in there for three or four days it’s going to get green around the edges. Not a big deal. The top of your rock wool will turn green also. I usually leave the bottom of the tray fairly wet. And there’s others that leave a quarter inch of water in the tray at all times. I wouldn’t trip on it just don’t let them dry out.

More than one way to crack a seed. :+1:t3:

7 Likes

Three babies now. One is hard to see. :green_heart:

5 Likes

You want to spray a mist in there yes. The standing water is harder to gauge how much application your adding.

To much caused me mold and algae problems.

Thisis how I dome, before they get to tall and ready for some air. @chrisj

Your correct @chrisj just not to much.

5 Likes

Now time to stop touching them. Let them do their thing without human interaction as much as possible.

I open up the dome only to spray a bit of mist into the area when looking dry ish…

4 Likes

Your correct @chrisj just not to much.

:joy: :joy: :joy:, thank you for putting it so nicely. You actually right. Mist it, dont let stagnant water sit in there. I used to put water in my rooms under the fan, cause it was real hot and dry. Thank you for teaching me, 100% right.

6 Likes

3 out of 10 Platinum GSC so far. Dropped them in cubes Sunday and they were hand me down seeds so I’m more than happy. Nothing but clean water until today. Sprinkled a little Great White on half to see what all the fuss is about. Threw in some Granny Derkle seeds with Great White rubbed into the paper towel for this weekend.

7 Likes

I will never use rockwool for starting seed again. Clones only. I knew something weird was going on so I dissected an unpopped cube. Holy shit, corkscrewed growth I couldn’t believe. Lesson learned. Did my best to save the rest. Hopefully the Granny Derkle don’t have such a hard time pushing out.

10 Likes

Ha ha that read poorly. That is why punctuation is key.

You are correct @chrisj .

Just not to much. Mist needs to be in the dom3. Sorry my friend.

5 Likes

Kept 4 Platinum GSC at two weeks, 4 Granny Derkle at one week. The rest were just struggling too much so they got whacked.

7 Likes

Ran out of soil and broke my pollen press last night. FML. Hope the last PGSC will be ok until I can grab some on my way home from work tonight.

5 Likes

I am so blown away that I found this in a grocery store garden center. Was just looking for clean emergency potting soil but they have a whole section for cannabis growing now! Absofuckinglutely stooooooked!

10 Likes

Tip for all you newbie growers out there, stay away from overpriced cannabis growing gear. It’s mostly bullshit. Build your setup yourself from scratch and you will save sooooo much money. All my equipment is stuff I had laying around or from a cheap garden center. (dog kennel liner, Hefty clear tote, solo cups, etc.) Any gardener worth his salt will tell you the same. I’m new to indoor activities but I’ve been doing forestry and horticulture work most of my life.

“Life will… uh… Find a way…”

10 Likes

Finally got everything into 1 gal cloth pots. Really glad I found Black Magic at my local grocery store. Droopy ladies are from last night. The last two pics are this morning and they are praying again. :relaxed::pray:

7 Likes

That’s so cool you found your stuff at your grocery store!

5 Likes

My ladies got all bent out of shape from transplant. I can be a little rough sometimes, but it weeds out the weak shit I don’t want to breed. Looking forward to some proper torture and cloning soon!

Also trying out this new soil on my next row of plants when they are ready. I’ve heard good things.

6 Likes

The little ladies got their first light feed today. Nothing crazy, just 1tsp/1gal mix of good ol Fox Farm. Want to keep things simple as possible for now.

7 Likes

“Dear Growersnetwork, I never thought this would happen to me…” :rofl:

…nevermind…lol

Let’s see them training pics!

8 Likes

Looking great now! Now your going to be unstoppable! Great job!

4 Likes

Looking good, I’m not sure what soil you’re using now, but that mother earth soil you might not need any nutrients all the way through veg. When growing in soil I have found it best to let the plant ask when it wants more food. If you feed it before it asks, you can mess yourself up. I see you’re doing a very low-dose so it shouldn’t be any problem, just giving you a little heads up before you increase your nutrients. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Right now I’m using the Black Magic soil. I’m totally with you on listening to the plants. The only reason I fed them is a couple Granny Derkle had some slight purple on the leaves. Right now honestly I’m just experimenting and dialing things in to fit my busy schedule. I have no idea how old my nutrients are or my lights. Everything was just dropped off one day.

4 Likes