First grow photos and autos

Currently working on my first grow. Three solo cup plants are straight run Hindu Kush. Waiting to sex, the 2 black pots are feminized maui wowie. Coming along well. Geminated on Dec 10th

Look forward to sharing the grow.

15 Likes

Off to a great start, look forward to seeing more, and welcome

Marty

9 Likes

Welcome to GN @phofer91

8 Likes

Welcome!
Bet you have roots grabbing a sneaker outta the drain holes. Start thinking about an up-pot if you wanna keep those roots chuggin like a locomotive.

8 Likes

Heard that. We are going to grow in earth pots in soil. I will get those ready this week and get them transplanted

5 Likes

Awesome looks healthy! Keep it up!

6 Likes

Very nice babies you got there… Nice to have you here at the Growers Network.

6 Likes

Today is day 21 for these and I am starting to get a little yellowing on the leaves. I’m going to transplant them tomorrow into the earth boxes. Fox farm ocean forest soil to start the grow then top dressing with BAS Kashi blend and worm castings. Thinking about adding a cover crop of clover. Been following alot of BAS YouTube videos. Also have EM1 to use in the grow also just trying to figure out when to use it.

13 Likes

Got the girls transplanted into three gallon pots using fox farm ocean forest soil. I sprinkled great white on the root ball and in the hole to hopefully help. I also topped them

9 Likes

Help. Just transplanted and topped this one is drooping!
Transplant shock? Soil had plenty of moisture when it was transplanted. All the other ones look fine.

5 Likes

It could probably be shock. Ocean forest is pretty hot and transplanting and toping at the same time is quite a bit of stress on plants that small. Just sit back and relax. Nothing to do with this point except watch. :+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Great to know. Thanks for the info.

3 Likes

Don’t know if yo did, but you should always water a transplant in around the base of the stem. It settles the grow medium up against the roots and helps overall health, and helps to overcome transplant shock.

Marty

3 Likes

Officially 30 days since putting germinated seeds in the soil. Most of them are looking good. One has some yellow spots in its leaves but new growth looks good. And then the wilted one still looks rough but still growing.

germina

8 Likes

A week post transplant and they are coming along nicely.

8 Likes

4x4 looks like enough room for operation. I am debating a foot, 4x4 or 4x5 for two closets I will be using to grow in soon. Thanks for sharing, it helps me conceptually.

2 Likes

Plenty of room. Three of those could potentially be male also that’s why there are 5. I have a separate 4x4 that has 9 autos in it

2 Likes

Middle of week five. Just started LST last night and changed to 18/6 light about 3 days ago. Great results. Also my week old autos.

10 Likes

IMG_20220126_090110

Yesterday’s update. We had an issue last night. A fuse blew and the room got down to 37. We got down to below 0 last night.

9 Likes

I have plants that have been outside for a month. They aren’t growing much because it’s too cold but they aren’t dead either. It’s been as low as 28° and I’ve gone out there and they’ve been covered with frost. Sun comes up and off they go again. Another grower I know left his plants out in the snow for a few days they lost all their leaves and then came back to be big beautiful plants.

8 Likes