First grow are these tall?

Hey guys somewhat new to growing just wondering what y’all think. Growing some critical mass and it Seems like these girls are too tall and wondering if I should worried about the white veins in the leaves?

@thatoneguy how far is your light from your plants? they are stretching possibly bc ur lightings too far away from the plants.

2 Likes

I have some 2’ led strips that were 16” away or so for the first few days and moved them down to about 4-6” around day 5. It’s day 9 since planted in the coco

Your seedlings stretched on you a little @thatoneguy. You did the right thing lowering your light down. Remember that for next time. Your plants will grow out of it and look like they’re doing good now. I’m not seeing any other problems. The veins are normal my friend. :v:

2 Likes

Awesome thanks for the advice the veins had me a little worried. Is there a way to stunt these girls so they thicken up or will the fix themselves?

They’ll fix themselves, and the height of your light is how I control my seedlings.

1 Like

I switched to one of the mars hydro lights I plan on using for veg. I feel like It has more blue light than what I was using. What’s a good height to run this sucker at?

1 Like

Somewhere around 18 to 24 inches should work for you as a starting point, 75-80% power to start, work up to 100 over a couple days

Is that a ts600 or 1000?

1 Like

TS 1000. I was running some 2’ barita led strips

1 Like

The girls are getting bigger still worried about the stems being thin

3 Likes

When you transplant you can bury the stems up to just below the leaves.
The buried stem will form new roots.
:v:

9 Likes

Bury the stretch!

4 Likes

Nice I’ll definitely have to try that. I’m also thinking I’m about a week away from transplant.

3 Likes

You have a little breeze to strengthen the stalks? Just enough to make them dance gently.

Don’t blow directly at them or full force. They will fall or break. Super gentle!

3 Likes

When it’s time to transplant burry plant up to bottom set of leaves stalk will thicken as it grows

4 Likes

Ya I have a fan in the first tent and plenty of air flow in my grow room in general

1 Like

What y’all think ready for transplant tomorrow morning?

3 Likes

Looking like it yeah, leaves are well past the rim of the solo cup, roots will be looking for new room to grow

1 Like