Perpetual grow new millenium nutes: critical mass grow journal

So this is my first real grow and I’m running new millenium nutrient line. I’m At 5 days since transplant from starter cups. Some of y’all may remember my post about my seedlings stretching. Well the girls have grown up!!

Anyone else running new millenium nutrients and how’d your plants take it

9 Likes

They’re looking great man idk know about that nute line I’m sure someone here uses or knows about them

2 Likes

Thank man I had a tough time transplanting two of them but they seem to be doing great with this nute line

Keep us posted I’d like to see your progression through to flower and harvest

1 Like

I’ll use this thread as a place to document this critical mass grow and updates on the new millenium lineup. So far I’m very impressed

1 Like

Welcome looking forward to watching you grow

1 Like

Moved all but two choice mothers into my “veg tent”
Should I be trimming the lower stuff off? I’ll take more pics later but there’s tons and tons of growth underneath the main leaves

1 Like

This underbrush good or no??

1 Like

You can let them grow for a bit longer before trimming.

Girls are getting bigger! Just me or are they super green? Also what kind of trimming should I be doing. I’m in the beginning of week 2 veg.

3 Likes

I would leave it alone. Until they get larger then u can tell what leaves and such aren’t going to get the light from the canopy coverage jmo

I have some bottom leaves that look like they’re getting very little light

Ok then I’d get rid of those

Not sure how to train these girls

I personally wouldn’t prune anything yet. But I would definitely start toping them ladies if they were mine!

1 Like

I topped them a few days ago. Kind of think that may have been a mistake with how short they still are

1 Like

4 to 6 nodes of growth are the usual topping points.

1 Like

I technically topped what would have been the 5th node

1 Like

So I bent the larger fanleaves down and have been trying to get my light to where I need it. I’ve taken off the low lying stuff that’s getting no light but now should I be getting rid of the other fan leaves? I’m nearing the end of veg week 2. I plan on pulling clones next week and starting bloom at the end of week 4 veg.

2 Likes