Happy 420 Everyone!!!
Check out my Grow!!
1 Trainwreck
3 Bubble Berry
2 Mango Berry
1 Animal Cookies
2 Biscotti
2 Mystery seeds
I Still need a ventilation fan! But I have a small fan in the top vent whole removing stail air.
The Genetics of these seeds are kinda suspect… but for my first grow I figure its a good start.
What are some good places for seeds?
Whats good for little gnats and other small bugs?
Im waiting on another tent… I kinda over did it…:grin:
One will be for veg and one for Flower. Let me know!:pray:t4::grin::grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

Welcome … looks like you are off to a good start … as far as your little bugs do you have sticky traps they will be your friend

5 Likes

I just Got a pack today!! Thanks for the Welcome!

4 Likes

Hi pressure_42o.
I love the look of your set up and it’s looks like you got a decent sized veg tent and post us a pic of your flower tent when you get it set up.
However it’s not a good idea to start with suspect genetics. I can see you have put so much money, effort and hard work into your set up and well done, but you do not want crap plants messing all this up.
Somebody gave me some very good advice a few years ago. They said that growing is like racing a fine tunned racing car and everything must be the best. Bad genetics is like putting cheap bad fuel into a £200,000 performance car and hoping for the best.
Love your set up and keep us updated bud.

2 Likes

I agree 100% I just dont know which seed bank to start with. Im leaning toward ILGM… (I think thats the abbreviation)

2 Likes

I live in England and thankfully I can order on line and they are still open with all this coronavirus 19 going on.
I order on line from a company called The Vault based in Edinburgh. I always order White Widow big bud and they are big buds - very happy. Also at the moment I think they are giving some free seeds away with every order and they have a great choice.
By the way your plants look sorted.

3 Likes

Welcome to the GN Family @pressure_42o
Hope you learn as much as we do here.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Welcome to GN @pressure_42o! You’re off to a crazy start! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, im already flooded with knowledge! This is awesome!

3 Likes

ILGM has awesome genetics… you cannot go wrong… get rid of the mystery seeds as they might be regulars and fuck your females if they turn out males…

2 Likes