First growing try :)

4 Start i will say Hy there 2 everyone …and sorry 4 my bad engligh

so i try for the first time in my life to make my own staff ( i will try outdoor )…so i had take somme buds from a friend and search for seeds …i had find somme and try to germinate them .
say and made it …OK …so
i got seeds germinated…and at life start i’ve put them in eggs shell,each seed in one egg shell full with soil bought from local store
after around a week and a half i put them in larger pots
at the midlle of each pot i put that egg shell and also somme small pieces of banana peel (i know that banana peel is good for the root and contains potassium) mixid with a small amount from the same soil …

any advice or opinion I think would help me !

TY
3 Likes

come with new pictures and new info’s
so the have between 90 and 125 cm
small problems with some bugs but is ok , I broke the infected leaves and I hope it will be ok
and the last thing is still don’t know what i have M/F ?
some help please brothers @docdre @kapouic @PreyBird1 @hoppiefrog

2 Likes

Hey @paco
From what I could make out “Female”

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Somme photos with them

5 Likes

Hello paco and welcome. Looking good. Keep doing what your doing. Give it a few weeks and transplant.:+1:

4 Likes

Hi @paco
Welcome to the GN Family.
Hope you learn as much as we do here.
Going the Organic route, I Love it. Even the egg method is cool man. Big up.
Are you going to feed them anything, or just use your soil ? What soil did you buy? Did you add anything? Are you going to add amendments to your soil? How big is your final pot or planting space outdoors?
I’m a organic outdoor soil grower.

4 Likes

Welcome to GN @paco. I wish you all the luck for your first grow… and you already have two great growers helping you, so you’re in good hands already… :face_with_monocle:

The only thing I might add : if you want to reach a particular person, just put @ in front of their names, like this @paco. That way they’ll get a special notification!

2 Likes

4 start i will thank you guy’s cuz wasting youre time with me and
to answer the questions of Mr. @docdre first - i want to add
nutritious solution for flowering plants with specificatinos NPK 6,5/3/5,5
second - the soil was bought from the store … land for flowers and vegetables
third - and in soil only egg shell and banana peel
Fourth - i don’t have a final pot I will put them directly into the ground

my questions are …when I should start adding nutrients

I should follow the directions on the bottle a cap to one liter of water or to put half of the quantity to see how it reacts

3 Likes

It should be safe to start feeding as soon as the Cotyledon leafs die off. Start with 1/4 strength and work your way up. Depending on your nutes of course.
Is your final spot in the ground prepared for your plant to go in? In other words, did you start preparing the soil with compost, worm castings and so on…

2 Likes

I’ll move them into larger pots I think in a month
I will keep them a little at home and this is because the night is quite cold … and for the final transplant I will buy the same soil from it

related to the worm thing I do not know what I have to do … this I ask to try to perfect what I do

I remind you that there are no seeds bought … but they are found through buds
TY

2 Likes

Sounds good man. Is it getting hotter or colder now by you? South Africa is going into winter now.
If you can’t find earthworm castings, put earthworms in your pots. I have earthworms everywhere, my pots, my extra soil (in a container), I even have a wormery. Just make sure there is enough organic material for them to eat and convert to worm castings and nutrients for your plants. Just Don’t put food on the soil for them in your pots, it will attract bugs. Make sure you have enough manure, compost, mushroom compost or even peat moss for the worms to eat.
Bag seeds are fine, especially when you are just starting out. It takes away the stress of messing up a good seed (genetics).
I have seen and had good harvests from bag seed. It depends on is what you make of it. As long as you do the best you can with what you have, You are always Winning. Nothing Beats Home Grown Meds.

6 Likes

TY bro for tips
the weather is starting to heat up (that a good thing)
i will go to buy some worms from a fishing store
i don’t understend what you mean with the compost
Quote " Make sure you have enough manure, compost, mushroom compost or even peat moss for the worms to eat." i don’t have where buy them, but i will dig some hole and fill up with the same soil that i used right now

3 Likes

Broken Down and Decaying Organic Plant Material.

4 Likes

Hy there… GN Family i come with new pics with my kid …i think,after my calculations have about 20 days from birth and they look like this

that one with that white cable with the black one had started to drop down, she had to help a little and now she is a little stressed…i hope she will be ok

and this one is my little girl

6 Likes

can anyone determine what varieties are or are they too small to notice?

1 Like

Sativa will have thinner leaves with more pointy edges… Indica will have more fat rounded leaves… But to early to tell now… looks great @paco

2 Likes

Only on first set of true leaves

2 Likes

ty @scotty17 for advice

1 Like

Patience my friend is Key… You will notice when they transition from seed to veg to flower… Seedlings are very delicate so love them but not to much :wink:

2 Likes

i know my friend that’s the key but i don’t love them to much i only help them with what they need …hope to be females …i wait to stop these bullshits with “covid19” this economic war and i’m think to starting to rise money for a hydroponic sistem …

1 Like