First indoor grow and journal

Looks good. :+1:t3::v:t3:

1 Like

33 days since flipping Black Widow

7 Likes

Been quite a while since updated journal. Here’s some pictures of my 3rd grow.

5 Likes

3rd grow is drying and 4th grow is working. Some pictures below.
Started 6 this time. 2 Ancestral skunk 2 Maui mango haze 1 White Widow and 1 GG4 from my first grow I did outside in 2019. Got 2 seeds from that GG4 plant which I got 2 lbs off of. Surprised to find seeds on it and even more surprised one of the 2 sprouted. We will see how it turns out

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’m an okie. You surviving all the rain up there?

Barely. Back yard staying soggy so really happy to be growing inside. My first grow was outside in 2019. Same thing that year and had to fight mold and bugs all summer and fall. Not good weather for gardening. You in OKC area?

2 Likes

I am. I’ve lived here most of my life.

I have a daughter lived in Mustang but she is having a home builders in Guthrie on 9 acres. I’ve been in Oklahoma since 1970. Always been in Tulsa area.

1 Like

I wish I had some land. I’m getting tired of yards. Lol

2 Likes

I’m getting tired of answering to a landlord… I want land away from town, surrounded by trees, with a nice garden plot that no one can see.

6 Likes

I want all to see. Show the gods!!!

3 Likes

Notice I said it was my daughter’s place with land! She married better than her mother as we are in a duplex with neighbors all around. I have tried to buy a place for over a year now but prices have gotten so high don’t think I can afford it now after retiring.

3 Likes

all you have to do is wait. this real estate bubble will burst in about 3 years. i tracked a few houses and saw that at least 30k was added to selling prices over a year ago auditor sites appraisals

3 Likes

I’ve put in 3 bids on houses in the last year and lost everyone. And on the last 2 even bid over asking price. Every time was out bid with all cash offers. Sucks!!!

3 Likes

next time you find a house you want badly write a letter to the owner. selling a house sometimes is letting go of something you love. thats how i got my first house 20k under asking.

3 Likes

Actually did that on my first offer. They still went with cash and fast closing. I haven’t given up but market is going to have to change first. Thanks for input though it does help I’ve heard.

3 Likes

And it’s gonna burst BIG TIME. Just gotta hope all the available properties aren’t bought up by property management groups.

2 Likes

Because building your own will be PROHIBITIVELY expensive until the prices of lumber and metal come down.

3 Likes

The daughter and her husband sold their place in Mustang and are living out of their 40 ft. 5th wheel RV till they can build. There plan is to get septic and electric as soon as they get the home site cleared and driveway cut in. This is on 9 acres heavily wooded off a gravel road. They plan to put RV out there once building starts. Their probably a year away from a house again. It’s their dream though. More power to them. Did I mention the have 3 kids and 2 dogs!

4 Likes