First indoor grow and journal

Hello @felejr
I did find my way around enough to find your grow journal.
That was some Beautiful bud on your last grow
I hope to see that around here one day

3 Likes

You will and even better I’m sure. Some good growers here to learn from. Thanks for input.

2 Likes

2 parents 3 kids and 2 dogs. man o man. arent you happy its not you? :joy:

1 Like

Yeah definitely. Did my time with kids and dogs. Don’t know now where all the energy come from to keep up with it all now. Do enjoy being around those grandkids though when possible.

3 Likes

we have 11 grandkids. i have 8 dogs. i am so glad most of them are too old to want to stay here much :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Hello @pptrsha1 I have a string of those grandkids myself

Your right, after they get to a certain age they are too busy and too cool
to want to stay at Pops house.
I have a 7 year old grandson, he is the perfect age
To believe everything that Pop tells him !

4 Likes

i accidentally told the 5 year old the easter bunny was dead. man i am in the dog house. he saw a pic of my kids with the easter bunny from 1982. he asked me where he was i said he is probably dead now. oops

6 Likes

@pptrsha
Ha ! Somebody at school told my youngest Gboy there was no such thing as the tooth ferry, and he had a loose tooth… he cam hame mad as a hornet because
he was going to miss out on tooth ferry money
Told him don’t believe everything you hear, tooth ferry still comes here
Who’s the liar now !

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :100: :100: :100: :100: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Ok these plants are in promix and have received RO water and had one feeding of compost tea. Two plants are now showing leaf trauma. I flushed them tonight thinking the compost tea might be the issue. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

3 Likes

i would have been bugging to transplant way before now. i cant help it. they look a little water logged to me.

2 Likes

lol both my Skunk are showing male and their the ones looking stressed the most.

3 Likes

Are you keeping males?

2 Likes

Haven’t quite decided what I’m going to do with them yet. Haven’t trashed them yet! Not really set up to breed anything yet.

3 Likes

Well in half a second they will make the decision for you yo.

3 Likes

lol I think I will trash them tomorrow. Don’t want to tie up space with them at this point in my growing experience. Have other strains I want to try first.

3 Likes

Been awhile since I updated my grow so here goes. Started off with 6 plants. Both my Skunks were male and one of the Maui mango haze was a male. So left with the 3 in pictures. Maui and GG4 and White widow. The GG4 was a seed from a clone I raised outside in 2019. Thought I would see what it would do. I almost killed it twice yet it’s looking pretty darn good for what I put it through. Notice it has some severe bends it it that it barely survived. These plants are resilient. Plants are on 12/12 since 9/2

4 Likes

4 Likes

Girls are starting to bulk up and get frosty. Had to put some yo-yo’s in today as some are getting too top heavy
image|666x500

Added some more light for flower and started UVB for 2 one hour runs during 12-12 lights on.

4 Likes

3 Likes