First post

Some Sin City Kush, ready for the chop.

15 Likes

Wow she is frosty AF! Nice job :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks much. I was lucky enough to have access to more Seed stock than I can ever grow.
She’s turned out :100: :fuelpump::fire::fuelpump::fire:

9 Likes

12 Likes

Looking damn fine and welcome to the forum.

8 Likes

Thanks man. I’ve been growing on and off for close to 30 years. And have been working in the legal markets in WA and VT for the last 3.

7 Likes

Well, color me impressed!!! Superb work! Miam, miam… :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Beautiful my friend , props :+1: .I’m growing Las Vegas purple kush I wonder if they are similar ? Lvpk is a crazy potent strain lover her :wink: stellar works and welcome !

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s LVPK x Snow Dog.
Super grapey, and velvety smooth every hit.
I crossed this with Mega Jackpot. About to pop those soon.

5 Likes

Hmm that’s lvpk bx then no?

2 Likes

That’s the same back cross I got lol. Looks stellar man !! Is that living soil? My buddy runs it in living soil looks stellar as well

2 Likes

I have been super impressed with this cultivar. She always chunks up nicely.

And nope, I use straight coco, and very little perlite. Like a 90/10 ratio. Hand watered to 10-20% run off twice a day. The first run off, gets a little bit of fresh water, then run back through for the second watering with no added nutes.

2 Likes

She sure does ! I have to train. The snot out of her to reduce to size of the buds ,I lost all my tops on. Last crop due to them getting too big and not enough air. Also had pH issues due to a bad design on my flood tables

2 Likes

I found I had to keep her under 2 feet and defoliate like crazy until week 6.

6 Likes

Did u find she’s prone to mold too?

5 Likes

Ya I pull a tone of leaf off daily to be safe

4 Likes

Not on the scale I’m growing. But the farm in Seattle where I got these beans from did. Especially in Seattle’s humid ass summers.

4 Likes

The main issue I had, was she was hungry as fuck all the time. :joy: But the Dutch Hawaiian I had going on didn’t like it as heavy. Took me a week to figure out what was going on. :100::skull_and_crossbones::coffin:

5 Likes

HIGH! And welcome.:v:

5 Likes

Ya she’s a feeder for sure. She likes her cal mag too especially in week 3-5

3 Likes