First time grower Indoor grow journal đź’Ş

My plant is showing yellowing on the new growth and growing a little weird. What do i do??

sadly, your picture doesnt show up

1 Like

5 Likes

Young plants will often have slight deformities that they’ll grow out of.
I’d just keep an eye on it for a few days and see how it is then.
I’m assuming it’s in the same soil as the rest of your plants. And they’re fine ?
:v:

7 Likes

Ok great thanx man and yea the rest of them are healthy

9 Likes

Any time. :wink::v:

5 Likes

That plant still has nutrients feeding it from the seed… just be sure you aren’t over watering etc…and you have Ph’d… I don’t Ph but I know my teas and local water…and botanicare nutes when I go salt based…

2 Likes

Oh ok i read somewhere its ok to use nutrients wen the show there first serrated leaves ill cut it back And also i have my water ph’d to about 5.5 - 6.2 is that a good range?

Vegragation I have some dj shorts like that won’t hurt the plant may grow out of it but will distort the growth with it

6 Likes

If you don’t have one. A digital ph meter is a necessity for indoor plants.
If you’re using the colour drops they will give you an approximate value but not accurate enough for our purposes

This would depend on the type of soil you are using. Pro mix should be 5.8-6.2.
Soil should be 6.5 - 6.8.
:v:

7 Likes

Im growing in foxfarm oceanforest soil and i tried to test it with vinegar and if i did it right it meant my soil was more acidic… Do those meters that have the two prongs on the end really work? Im thinking of gettin one

2 Likes

I will be getting a digital meter very soon :+1:

2 Likes

No they don’t work well at all unfortunately. A soil pH pen is the only accurate way to test but they are pricey.but if u don’t have a pH pen it’s the right one to start with it does solutions too :wink:

3 Likes

:ok_hand: i have another question for my nute water wen should i really start a feed schedule im approaching my week 2

3 Likes

The ocean forest should carry you through the first 6 weeks or so with just water only.
It’s considered a hot soil.

5 Likes

:ok_hand: thanx. Ill keep updating here to show progress

3 Likes

As long as the cotelydon are still there and healthy, your plant should have all she needs. When they die off, that’s when I start my nutrients. :thinking:

7 Likes

Aay ok very easy rule thank you

4 Likes

Should be a good guide for you :slight_smile: It is for me

10 Likes

@dankbudz bottled water has a pH around 6.5 -6.7 and all I use in “hot soil” like @oldguy said in seedlings… You should be could with that until transplant… And about 2 weeks after transplant… Hoping the one grows out of it but sometimes just weak phenotype… That’s why I start with 4-5 then go to final 3 for mid to late veg and then flower… only the strong survive in my tent :sunglasses::laughing:

3 Likes