Now comes the fun part my friend :herb::palm_tree::call_me_hand::facepunch:

3 Likes

I just dropped 6 more beans

3 sour banana (photo, reg)

3 bruce banner (photo, reg)

Hopefully at least 1 female :slight_smile:

Thanks for the gifts :wink:

5 Likes

Just an update, 30 days from sprout, day 6 of flower, hope to get a zip between the 2 of them

auto critical+

auto destroyer

4 Likes

Little shrubs now lol i love it. Great job so far.

1 Like

Day 34 since sprout, day 10 of flower, gave a haircut or two, definitely have to work on my training, first time doing it.

4 Likes

Day 38 from sprout, Day 14 of flower

6 Likes

9 days since I planted bruce banner, sour banana, no tap roots yet

3 Likes

Damn they’ve really filled out… Great job!

3 Likes

Man there looking good.

3 Likes

I better get an ounce from the 2 of them

3 Likes

I predict 1/4lb for the pair!

3 Likes

You’ll be surprised bro… Just follow the routine and love them and they’ll do you justice… You’ll def get more than an ounce👊

1 Like

The one I thought wasnt going to produce shit ended up doing pretty damn well… Just took these an hour ago after I did some work

IMG_20191109_152907 IMG_20191109_152922

6 Likes

Wow look at those stems red ass hell. Man those are close to being done!

3 Likes

Alright your going overboard, but thanks :wink:

I’ll settle for 2 zips one a piece, but, it might not even be that, but than again, I’ve never grown auto’s so I’ll have to wait and see, glad you two are so optimistic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, I think my 3 bruce banner & 3 sour banana are duds, no tap root after 10 days.

So I dropped 3 yellow snow (Snowman S1 x Lemonheads) and 3 scooby snacks (Platinum Girl Scout Cookies x Face Off OG) both are regular seeds and I had to drop some more auto’s Critical+ and a Northern Lights (I still have the runt going, it gave me problems since it sprouted)

3 Likes

Face off is a brilliant strait👊 any cross will be great

3 Likes

Strain*…

2 Likes

They liked Nicolas Cage movies im told thats where the name came from…it worked out well that it melts your face off as well;)

2 Likes

Damn shame there i hate when seeds are dead. Some people dont realize seeds only last around 5-6 yrs and they need to be stored a certain way. Light affects them temp and humidity. I was always taught to keep seeds in an air tight dark container in a fridge and not out at room temp so thats how i store seeds.

3 Likes