First trime grow need help

Hey guys my plants looks kind stuck n not growing I think. Well it grown in water so hydro ppm is at almost 1700 ppm, ph 6, grown in garage, please help me identify the problem, I’m not sure if it nutrients lock or something or root problem. It still in veg mode 18 h lite that why it with these small guys

2 Likes

Hi @teamrocketmn33

Yes your ppm is way to high for veg state, and you are getting nutrient buildup. You going to have to flush the medium, lines etc with pH neutral water. Plants still looking good.

2 Likes

Yeah I know the ppm is high but I started at 800 they like two ago they didn’t react or take in nutrients what do ever… But ppm is high but it not showing any sign of burning too though… I flush the water out n system im thinking 1200 ppm

When do u know when to transition it over to flower when I feel like it?

Basically. Its dependent on your end goals. 4 weeks ia a usual according to the feed charts. You could veg for months. You could pop the seed and put her right into flower. Ive seen it and done it. I made an 8th from 4 plants. Lol. They stood 6 inches tall.

1 Like

Since the plants can withstand the ppm level can I add like uptake (a nutrient) to make it just feed ?

1 Like

@repins12
@Tygrow78

Your awesome dwc growers… any advice?

1 Like

Yeah right I asking the question haha idk I’m asking is there?? Haha sorry idk

1 Like

How’s your roots looking @teamrocketmn33? The reason I ask is because like what ChrisJ said you might have a lockout in your root zone. Your ph sounds good.
When you say your plants stopped growing, you haven’t noticed any new growth at all? I’m not sure how old your plants are but they look good to me. I would keep your ppms steady during Veg. Upping it isn’t going to make a big difference because its photosynthesis that really makes your plants grow big and fast. As long as it’s getting everything else it needs.

3 Likes

If u use ph perfect nutrients (nutrients well label ph perfect) then u wouldnt run into ph problems I would like to say. But finding the perfect ph for the plant requires alot of time and evaluation of the plants.

1 Like

Have you done any kind of upgrades to your DWC BUCKETS? THIS I CAN HELP YOU WITH. JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE FOUND THE INFORMATION YOU NEED. FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE ABOVE TOPIC. HAPPY GROW.

1 Like

See what the girls will tell you to bring down your TDS TO 700 TO 900 WITH A PH AROUND 6.3PH. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO LOOK AT YOUR GIRLS AND SEE HOW THE FAN LEAVES AND IN THE FORM OF A V THAT’S A GREAT SIGNAL FOR HAPPY FEMALE. HAPPY GROW AND I LIKE TO CHECK THE BEST ADVICE THAT YOU ARE SURE IS A GACT
YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK WITH BEING ON CANACRIBS FOR SURE.

1 Like

I do agree with what people said before. Good luck with the plants. I have grown some plants to create my own CBD oils. I prefer mine via oil instead of simple joints. I have a hard time with joints. I am not that happy with the effect the weed joint have on me. I have tried many different ways to ingest marijuana and my favorite one is oil. When I first tried cbd oil I immediately felt a difference. It was a simpler form of ingestion for me and the end result was a lot nicer. It all depends on the oil that you guy of course. With some trial and error I was able to find the best cbd oil that worked the best for me. I have been feeling really great and felt a lot less stressed. I found this cool provider that is probably one of the best cbd oil provider on the market. I think you guys will like and I would suggest you try making t yourself and giving it a go

PPM is high. Always use Half the recommended does of nutrients. PH for Hydro 5.8-6.2 For Dirt 6.5… Don’t overlook re-calibrating the PH meter from time to time to insure accuracy.

1 Like

I wish that I could help but, I don’t follow a schedule, I don’t change my res and I don’t check my PH or PPM unless my plants tell me they are having an issue :v:

2 Likes

CBD really helpfully for medicine thank you for sharing

sure you’re awesome thanks for your insformation