First try at canna butter

15gs of amnesia haze bud and 15g of trim , 1 and 1/2 butter

6 Likes

That will blow up your brains!

Amnesia Haze has been one of the strongest I’ve ever tried.

Regards from Ecuador!

It’s a lovely smoke isn’t it!!

1 Like

Definitely a strong combination. Looks good, what are the results?

1 Like

Il be baking brownies tomorrow will upload my results … had a little in my pasta at lunch feel a little smashed hopefully be better in the brownies … :crossed_fingers:t3:

4 Likes

Just had some jelly, custard and cannabis. Waiting for the results to.

2 Likes

brownies topped with chocolate canna butter there beaut and do the job had 2 earlier definitely feel the high!!

5 Likes

Looks cool! How does it taste? Have you tried to add cbd oil? CBD oil stands for cannabidiol oil, a nonpsychoactive compound that’s found in cannabis or help plants.
While cannabis plants are known for their, uh, other recreational uses, they also have hundreds of different compounds that are used for all kinds of therapy and medical effects.
It is CBD is legal in all 50 states — even states that do not allow for medical cannabis.
This is because CBD oil has no psychoactive properties, meaning it won’t leave you feeling unsharp or out of it.
There is no “high” associated with CBD, instead, it has an anti-anxiety, anti-psychotic affect — seemingly making it the perfect sleep aid.
So try to add it and you’ll have much more great effects such as CBD for nerve pain and so on.

I do 1oz into a pound of butter and cut it into thirds and make 35 cookies out of each third and they are perfect or use proportionally for mashed potatos etc or anything requiring butter in the recipe…or extract into olive oil etc for cooking…

1 Like

I jus got a magical butter machine I can’t wait to try it I havest in like 15 days my neighbor gave it to me for free to never used so pumped

…lol… I love mine… but I have never made butter in it… I love old school hands on butter on the stove…but I have made so many hemp seed oil extractions from capsule to absolutely love it…lol…

2 Likes

I’m excited to try it out I do alot of tinctures but iv always done coconut oil instead of butter not now that I have that thing I’m Guna do butter next harvest

You can do olive oil also and use it to cook with…

Dude I actually herd that bacon grease binds w thc the best iv never tryed it but I been thinking of it

anything fatty works well…

I had chocolate bacon elephant extraction bars and it was insane so good and worked very well so ever since I ate them I was like wow need to try