Flowers of the GOTU šŸ’™

Ya but itā€™s a cult classic now. I canā€™t put it on the same pedastal with green mile or Shawshank but itā€™s ā€¦ No it is on the same shelf just behind the 2 I guess. LoL
Iā€™ve spoken my peace and counted to 3ā€¦

8 Likes

Donā€™t be jealous yā€™all, but I just got to meet and hang out with the loco one!
Yes!

I did that!
Woooo
:woman_cartwheeling:t6::person_cartwheeling:t5::woman_cartwheeling:t6::person_cartwheeling:t5:

It was so great to meet another grower, and especially him! He is the first other grower my husband ever met. ( My husband is very opposed to growing and partaking). And I had a feeling it would go well, cuz from what he already knew about Loco, I knew Diego liked Loco already. And I think it helped for Diego to see a nice young man, family man, hard worker and so friendly. . . And see that my forum friends are not these people who are skulking around in dark alleys, waiting to sell to elementary school children. . .

So anyway, ty Loco for being such a great person and cool guy!!

And
. . . Omg
. . @pptrsha1 Trish, u know how I told u a ā€œhottieā€ was coming to my house?
Well thatā€™s my ironic humor. I said he was a hottie which is funny to me cuz Iā€™ve never met him or seen a picture except for his hands!!

But after all that. . . .when I first met/saw Loco. . . . I said ā€œomg, ur so cute!ā€
Right in front of my husband! It just came outof my mouth! Cuz itā€™s true. He is extremely handsome. Dang. I mean, like dayum!!

I donā€™t know what I was expecting but. .
Ok, change the subject before I start drooling. . .

Anyway ( snapping out of it) Loco, you and ur family are welcome here anytime! U are family now! Altho ReeRee has already very firmly told me, ā€œhands off, heā€™s mine!ā€. So sadly, I canā€™t adopt u. But after I work on her awhile, imma ask for joint custody!! Of course then thereā€™s Trish. . . .I figure maybe me and her could mudwrestle for u!!!
:wink::grin::+1:t3:Lol, jk

I know I sound like Iā€™m over-reacting. But, I grow alone, partake alone. . . I love weed, but thereā€™s a loneliness to this part of my life. So hanging out with other growers ( u guys), and meeting one irl is a treat!!!

11 Likes

Ahhh schukks!! I think your old man has a much more open mind for accepting it that Iā€™ve been lead to believe. Maybe it was for show but Iā€™d like to think I can read ppl pretty well and our impromptu Convo on legalizing and growing showed a smidge of promise. Lol
BTW - your hospitality was spot on reminiscent of visiting my own motherā€™s house. Shoving food down my throat, sandwiches, fruits and cookies. Then bagging it to take with me and take this and take some of that & youā€™ll love this, have some more of thoseā€¦ LoL it was an absolute joy T, thank you so much for the warm welcome. your so much nicer then everyone said you were gonna be. LoL :laughing:
But yes another grower met and feels like family, did not disappoint. Good times!! I was supposed to leave you some of that moonrockā€¦ lol oops!!

10 Likes

Sure its not this she packs your lunch in thats getting the giddies.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s bad assā€¦ itā€™s a match!!

8 Likes

Lmao

Well u caught me on a good day?
Score!

No seriously, I was so happy and excited to meet u, I wanted to try to ā€œspoilā€ u a little!

But dang it, I forgot the pebbles poppers!!!
(ā€œPebbleā€ ā€“ what Iā€™m calling ur son! Get it?!)

I am currently covered in quivering canine!
Neighbors are lighting off fireworks. Pepper is terrified. :disappointed_relieved:

I canā€™t really ace him, cuz the fireworks go on for 4 or 5 days in my neighborhood! And ya canā€™t sedate a dog for that long!

Did u hear about Bruce Willis? He had to retire. He developed a cognition disease. I think ā€œaphasiaā€ is what I read. He has cognizant thoughts but canā€™t express them. And he canā€™t understand what people say to him either. Wow. What a horrible, isolating condition. Traumatic. . . I feel bad for him!

8 Likes

Strokeā€¦even a mild one can cause itā€¦have 2 pals that suffer from itā€¦one worse than the other.

8 Likes

Damn.

6 Likes

Ahhh, that makes sense.
Sorry u have 2 friends with this. Do u know of any communication aids that help them?
Like Iā€™m wondering if people can still communicate with pictures, after they have lost the use of written/spoken language.

8 Likes

Omigosh, my daughter bought another house (as an investment --kinda) closed on it last week. Getting ready to have it tented for termites, so everything around the house has to be cleared out, limbs, junk, whatever.

And she wanted to get rid of this.

So I took it apart and brought it home!! I have this little plastic greenhouse thingie, with 7 sets of shelves. Iā€™m stoked!!! I have a lot of succulents that I need a shady spot for.
Hot chili dog!!! Itā€™s just like the universe provided for me!!!
:grin::+1:t3:

12 Likes

Yeah, simple pen and paperā€¦well erasable white boardā€¦both also have some % paralysisā€¦but cognitively there, just cant get the words outā€¦or DO anymore, its like the worst one word stutterer ever. In jest as I do with them, they understand and laughing helps with frustration, its the endless game of charades sometimes.

9 Likes

I would have so much fun with himā€¦ besides that I love charades, one might say I am a step ahead of just talking with my handsā€¦ :joy: I might be a little hyper on a scale of 1 to 2 so I guess Iā€™m a body talker. Did Seinfeld do that episodeā€¦ I know close talker ofcourse but is being a body talker a thing??? LoL
If I had no filter and you didnā€™t have your friends situation I was gonna tell Teng to get him one of them speech boards for the dogs ya knowā€¦ . LoL
ā€œTreatā€ treatā€¦play ā€¦ outsideā€¦ treat - play outside treat!!
Iā€™m not gonna say that joke out loud thoā€¦ so no worries!!

10 Likes

Hahaha this cracked me up :rofl: Loco you mad Adonis! Love the fact that you guys made this happen, I can only encourage these endeavours!!! Connecting with people, especially other growers, is awesome. Itā€™s a bit hard where I breathe to find other growers who are open about it. Would love to meet a couple of the cobbers here but itā€™s a long shot. :heart:

9 Likes

I donā€™t know about body talker. But how about that girl who was a ā€œlow talkerā€?!

Jerry just nodded and said yes cuz he couldnā€™t hear her. But she had just asked him to wear one of her clothing designs, on the tonight show, the infamous puffy shirt!!

10 Likes

Ofcourseā€¦ There is an episode on everythingā€¦ lol
" I donā€™t wanna be a pirate!! " The low talker was Georgeā€™s girl and they had the lip readerā€¦ LMAO

10 Likes

Thats the puffy shirt

7 Likes

I got you a present Tā€¦

10 Likes

Lol Loco, gee it must be my birthday. . .
In fact, it is.

We got the cheapie greenhouse put together.
Dang, itā€™s broiling hot inside. Now I need to build an outer/taller frame so I can put a tarp or at least shade cloth over it.

12 Likes

Happy birthday misses Tā€¦ 35 yrs old again ā€¦ Nice!! Itā€™s a scorcher out today regardlessā€¦ gotta be a sweat box in thereā€¦ do they have flaps for exhaust or somin?

9 Likes

There are just two small window flaps, and a door on one end. But Iā€™ll make it work-- the price was right!! :+1:t3:

13 Likes