For the smoke between your ears

LOL… Awesome!

4 Likes

This always gets me up and going

5 Likes

You want to see a relatively young man dance like a fool? Play this song in my hearing…

6 Likes

Now that’s definitely one i can jam out to :dancer::hugs:

2 Likes

6:39 am coffee and a joint. Loving the music and positive vibrations. I will get by.

6 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying! 1 a.m. here in Nova Scotia :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How is this for a song wherever you may be. One of my favorite music videos. Positivity.

5 Likes

What a perfect fit for this topic :slight_smile: I’ve never watched this video before. The scene with the bubbles reminds me of the crystal ball in the movie the Labrynth!

2 Likes

It’s a wonder nobody posted that one yet :

3 Likes

And when I hear this one, I can’t stop singing!

3 Likes

Yes! Good call, cant help but to bop around when you hear good vibrations :smiley:

2 Likes

We have an old shut down water amusement park here, and one of the attractions involves robotic bunnies singing the beach boys… they call them the beach bunnies… incredibly creepy yet totally awesome.

3 Likes

I knew there was a reason for you guys being weird… bwahahahaha! :rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Hehehehehehe :wink: they were what nightmares were made of ahaha

4 Likes

Crazy to think Louis Armstrong was high during the making of that song. He was a major supporter of weed ( gage, muggles ) and it helped for his anxiety before going on stage. He was arrested for for a joint in 1930. What a wonderful world.

“That was our cute little nickname for marijuana…We always looked at pot as a sort of medicine, a cheap drunk and with much better thoughts than one that’s full of liquor.”

6 Likes

Stevie was Rock and rolls biggest gentleman ever he was a classy fella. His brother Jimmie was in the fabulous Thunderbirds they were a good band too

4 Likes

Awesome quote! Love it

5 Likes

I think if you take into context of the times, prohibition, reefer madness et al, its even more of an awesome saying. What a legend.

5 Likes

They made an album together before Stevie died! It was the album : Family Style

5 Likes

Sorry to change the genre of music but thought of sharing one of my most Irie songs. Lucky Dube, a south african reggae musician who was murdered a couple years ago. His music will live for many decades to come. Turn up the volume and feel irie.

6 Likes