Free Self-Watering Containers (3-Pack) GiveAway for Your Honest Feedback

Yeah mine came in the mail today!!!

@carriezrun thank you!!! My buckets are square but will go pick up rounds this weekend. I have sohum soil on the way and currently have some Fox farm O F so will try out both soils and i have some Godbud seed i have been itchin to pop. So this last week in anticipation of the new pots I have been cleaning and rearranging the grow rooms transferring a few to the flower room… basically getting my ducks in a row. Any tips tricks or wants from your end just drop me a line. I will post picks here or if you have another thread lmk… Thank again!!!

3 Likes

@kkustome awesome! I received mine today and I have a week to two weeks before I harvest so @carriezrun i’ll be able to run this test journal soon! Thoughts, ideas or suggestions are always welcome!

1 Like

My soil has arrived and my beans are in plugs waiting to pop will be setting up my buckets soon!!! @jtobidon it’s nice to be growing with you.

3 Likes

My babies popped today!!!

woo hoo!!!

4 Likes

Thanks for posting these photos!! The mail center assured me they’d tape the box tab, which they obvi forgot to do. Thank goodness yours didn’t pop open and lose pieces. Great shots, thanks

2 Likes

Hey, Guys!! Glad your GroBuckets arrived earlier than I’d anticipated.

I’m going to start a new thread called “GroBucket Test Group” as I mentioned in letter enclosed in the box. Please join in the conversation there.

@kkustom if it’s not too much of a hassle for you to repost your pics there, that’d be great, but I know we’re all busy, so if too much, please don’t worry…Appreciate You!

2 Likes

You should have people grow autos for faster results

1 Like

@carriezrun sure no problem!!

2 Likes

Hey, Bryan thanks for connecting. I’ve emailed you.

1 Like

Hey, there. Please go to the following “GroBucket Test Group” to see photos and feedback from the Testers and continue the conversation.

1 Like

So its like a cheaper version of the autopot but more hands on work. Could be good for those who can’t splash out enough for autopots. Would love to do a run alongside my autopots and see the difference between the two

2 Likes

I’d love to give them a try

1 Like

Heh buddy it’s funny that this post is here I jus had my few friends beg me to give up my dirt and go to hydro kuz I did it for a science project along time ago and grew peppers but my friend keeps saying cody please please stop and come up w the big dogs and I’m jus a honest hippy man I love dirt I love that it’s not so robotic it’s like the combo of organic living w the help of technology not like a robot growing ur plant that I know that essentially u do still use rocks or what ever for a medium but dirt is so natural u jus guide the plant not control by manipulation of particles threw solutions it almost is more mystical to use dirt maybe Im jus a dirt ball hahaha

3 Likes

On that note I’m thinking of ordering this system and opening up the smaller tent again and practicing

2 Likes

Hey, there. Apologies for delayed response. The intro testing offer has expired, but you can check out some of the feedback on GroBucket Test Group - device makes 5 gallon buckets self-watering - #36 by carriezrun.
Also, we will be having an Amazon discount the week after Christmas, so I’ll try to jump on here and let you know as soon as Amazon let’s us know the exact date.
Thank you!

1 Like

@nmccarron. Hi, hey brother, I’ve been thinking about ordering an autopot setup. What to you think of them? Do they give you more explosive growth than hand watering in soil or coco? What medium and nutes do you use. Thanks a lot man,
Jory

1 Like

@carriezrun
I’d be interested and willing to try out a few of your pots in a side by side comparison with my current techniques. I’ll provide you with feedback and a complete journal of side by side grow results.

1 Like

Hey @jory I ran 2 tents 4ftx4ft side by side with 4 plants in each all cloned from the same mother, one was the autopot and the other was fabric pots. Both sides had 70% coco 30% perlite mix but the autopots ofcourse require the 1-2inches of hydroton in the base. I had the side flaps open between them so the humidity and temp stayed the same in each tent, both using 480w quantum boards, same everything down to nutrients and even number of fans. The autopots did well compared to the hand watering, out of 4 of the autopots I put the air domes in the bottom of 2 of them (makes a huge difference. Atleast 1/3 extra growth from the autopots with air domes. I managed to do a full scrog canopy on the autopots 2 weeks earlier than the handwatered tent. I used flairform nutrient line which is probably the best by my usage history that we have in my country (New Zealand). I had nutrient deficiencies in the handwatering side which is probably user error to a degree but I found that the autopot tent gave me 4ounces more overall and the two autopots which had the airdomes were what made that happen. The autopots without the air domes gave the same yields as the plants in the fabric pots. I think if your going to do it then make sure you have the air domes for them and also make sure nothing organic goes into the autopot reservoir. It just clogs up really quick. I’ve now moved onto a 4x4 tray in my tents using the “easy 2 go” valve that fits into any tray up to 4x4ft and leaves the whole tray running like a single autopot so am excited to see the results

4 Likes

Hi, that’s alright. Thanks anyways, I usually grow in soil, but have been looking into Autopot and then saw yours on here, so I figured I’d give em a try and if I liked them but more for my whole grow.
Thanks anyways though and for getting back to me.

@nmccarron
Hi brother,
Thanks so much for the info. Yeah, I was planning on getting the air domes as well if I get the autopots. I wondered if they actually did any good though. Thanks, it’s great to know they work in advance.
Could you please let me know how your test grow with the easy-valve setup goes? I was considering trying it out in a couple 4x4’s as well.
Thanks again and Merry Christmas Brother!!!

2 Likes