Was thinking about making a saladā€¦

5 Likes

Mmmm salad. That looks amazing.

3 Likes

Where you get organic plugs sir?

3 Likes

Thats fire man

3 Likes

Discovered and purchased from Growers House!
They are pretty awesome! Easier than trying to scoop out soil into little cubes!

4 Likes

Thanks man

3 Likes

Dayum thats like 3/4lb - 1QP? when its dried? Are you gonna do a dry weight?? Hard to judge from a photo?

5 Likes

Bummer. Sorry to hear this.:rage:

7 Likes

Where are they from?

7 Likes

Yeah wed like to know?

7 Likes

Lol weed like to know lolā€¦

7 Likes

Weed like to grow

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice looking flower you got there. The plants look happy and healthy, looking good.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

I have the same one for over a year, and I still havenā€™t calibrated it either. I had to get all the solutions first. Then my grow ended. I. Going to use it with my next grow. And im not sure if you can use it directly in water. I think that you should be able to.

5 Likes

@greyalien44 You know, I actually never got to use the soil pen because it would not calibrate. I tried soaking it in kci for 24hrs two separate times and wasted two calibration kits. I ordered it through amazon and luckily i still had one day left to return itā€¦ :face_exhaling:
I will never order something like that from amazon again, Ill just get it directly through blue lab!

6 Likes

I have a blue lab combo meter I canā€™t remember which one. One of the probes does EC, and the other probe is a soil probe and it works in soil or in liquid. You just need to be careful with the glass tip. Iā€™ve never had any problems with calibration. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

How low is the light set to the plants. Seems like it is staying tight and bushy asf. Try and spread the middle stuff thats bunched up alot spread it out and all the little off shoots will start to stretch and grow to the light also. Maybe lo a er light power or raise the light a bit get them to stretch a little bit so u have a little play room with the plant. Looking good tho nice and thick like

2 Likes