Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

French baby hospitalized comatose after swallowing cannabis (High Times)

#1

Originally reported by The Sun. I’m taking it with a grain of salt. Have you EVER heard of this kind of reaction to raw flower?
https://hightimes.com/news/french-baby-hospitalized-comatose-after-swallowing-cannabis/

3 Likes
#2

I have heard incidents of tachycardia from cannabis use, which can be dangerous for infants.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4315122/

3 Likes