General Chat

Hey guys I wanted to create a general chat topic for just that, general conversations, chatting with each other, how your day is going, what you’re up to, etc. Conversation beyond the introduction! Have fun, vent (try to keep it clean enough if you can,) and ultimately enjoy! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll start this off.

My day started with the finest cup of coffee freeze dried Folgers can produce. I felt a little lacking in minerals, so I used our 800+ ppm out-of-the-tap water to replenish my bodies natural supply of manganese. My town, though small and poor, managed to install a new chlorinator for their water supply (which they have no one qualified to maintain/run upon their own admittance.) Ah, the smell of swimming pool with my morning coffee!

I took the morning trip to the loo (the one that of course doesn’t get proper heat radiated from the wood stove centralized in the house) to prepare myself for the brisk shock of 50 degree porcelain-on-butt-cheek, I had the added surprise of finding out my son (in potting training) apparently had been there just before me (and in response, will promptly be getting lessons in aiming!)

Cold wet butt with chlorinated high-manganese coffee.

And that’s how we charge through the morning around here! :grinning:

Hope everyone is having a good morning/day so far, feel free to join in!

3 Likes

Good morning Growers Network!

Pretty exciting day around here!

My wife and I had moved to Colorado about 6 months ago to help push us forward in the cannabis industry and a few weeks ago two of my fellow staff members (a married couple) and good friends from the Autoflower Network decided to come down and see my family for a visit (first time ever meeting this couple in person before ever despite working together for years.) They loved the area and the idea of what we were trying to do so much that they put in an offer on the house across the street from us and today is the day they fly down here to sign papers! We’re so excited to get new neighbors (and they have such good hearts and souls, very good energy!)

That’s the power of bonds and friendship. Two complete strangers moving from California to Colorado to live next to someone they’ve never met, but believe in and the message they are trying to spread.

Since they announced their move, two other families I know inquired about moving into the area to be part of this. I don’t even know what “this” is, but we’re building it (and we have room for more,) so if you ever find your life is lacking, there is some serious vibe in my tribe and we’d love to get to know you! :grinning:

Have a great morning/day Growers Network!

2 Likes

Morning.

Working on articles today, and a lot of behind the scenes stuff we’ve got cooking. I want to surprise y’all, so I want spoil it, but suffice to say I’m going to be looking at some legal documents…

In the meantime, my cat is being super adorable (and super noisy).

2 Likes

I’ve got 2 cats, 3 dogs, and 2 kids on the floor above me. I’ll trade you for your adorable cat.

1 Like

That’s why I take my time when apartment hunting. :wink:

1 Like

Yeahhhhhh… in my case it’s my wife/kids/pets up there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Man, something is going around. Not feeling that good today.

1 Like

It’s frigid out here this morning, been tossing wood on the fire like crazy and still not heating the house.

Glad I made the decision to put my home office down in the unheated basement!

2 Likes

Good morning from beautiful Colorado! And it’s a beautiful Friday! Supposed to be almost 70 degrees F today in the middle of JANUARY! Shorts and flip flops for this cat today!

I took these on a hike on the other side of Pueblo, CO! Always looking for hiking buddies! (Warning, must be slightly out of shape to have the same experience I have.)

4 Likes

IMG_20180703_163226_hdr|285x500
Purple mule ,suggestions???

2 Likes

How’s it going everybody?

My day of looking for interesting people to meet is so much better here than on LinkedIn!

Have a great day and shoot me a message anytime; I’m looking to meet new people!

Steve Zwonitzer, Partner
Upshot Products
www.UpshotProducts.com
SteveZ@UpshotProducts.com
404 374-1630

1 Like

:heart_eyes:What a great endorsement! Thanks for that heartwarming mention! We are happy to have you here too!

Happy Day :smiley:

1 Like

Very Funny…
I’m sure there’s a lot of people who can relate to that…
I used to question my daughter on the same thing and could never understand how a girl can miss that huge hole that is in the toilet seat. But she managed to miss or just released before she would get on… Ah, nothing like walking to the toilet in the middle of the night, don’t switch the light on because you don’t want to wake up. Think your doing the right thing by sitting down to take a leak as you don’t want to take aim standing in the dark and waiting to hear if you got it or not. So you sit down only to realise that your daughter got there first and left a river on the seat, so you spend all that time hanging in the dark, wiping the wetness from your cheeks. Yes, I miss those days…

1 Like

Had to share this, on a gas pump in Albuquerque, NM. Originally said, “Cash Customers Please Pay First.”

1 Like