Genetic Preserver/Creator

I have a obsession with genes. Both new and old.
Im ALWAYS LOOKING FOR MORE.
On some occassions i will swap with growers. Other times i buy out right.
Also worth noting I do breeding in my persoanl lab. Persons seeking a breeder like myself to create a strain for them or their company.
Please note this process takes time. Especially if you want F5+ quality or higher. BX, IBL, S fillial lines available aswell. Message me about all the deatails involed. Thanks guys.

3 Likes

How long have you been breeding? Can you share some of your favorite techniques for selecting the best breeding plants?

Well tbh it all starts with genetic selection. I aquire seeds from various places. Some are better then others. Meaning maybe i buy a f10 or Rbx. From that i will find complimenting genes. when i have a good gene pool i will pheno hunt for the traits i want to carry on. sometimes thousand of plants. Over a few years.

in fact i have had a open project for close to 10 years. im building a black plant. NO GREEN ANYWHERE. just black and sparkly.

1 Like

The usual things i tend to do is . work from f1 though thr F fillial lines. or cross over to self line. or IBL or BX. again years of work. i have so many unfinished lines. Very growable. Perfect for avg growers. Just not final product

1 Like