Germinating In Humidty Dome And How long?

Sounds good i figured but sometimes dry and even with adding co2 pads i fight with humidity at this stage without the dome.

1 Like

There are so many damn ways out there to germinate and this is why i started this thread lol goes for people that pop seed after seed and dont sprout or cant get this stage right. These are a batch of not sures but some weird leaves

2 Likes

I use a little low watt light 80watt @5500K and keep my temps cool when I germinate with soil and never have any problems at all. The DWC will be first time for me as well as using a cloner, so it’s an experiment. One thing about it I will never get to all the seed I have in time lol.

2 Likes

I am experimenting in a new tent and new set up and currently run a 50 watt over them. But im experimenting at best with these random ducklings.

2 Likes

Mine’s a full spectrum LED. Very natural white light.

2 Likes

only thing i see wrong is they stretched a bit but that was my fault in beginning with having them so far away from light. Other then that cant wait to see without a dome

1 Like

Welcome to the growers network!

@Tygrow78

Northern Lights DWC Perpetual

Check out some other threads. There are many on the dwc. This is a fellow dwc grower. He knows so much on the subject. There are many more. You can sit forever and read what others have done. What works and what doesn’t. The finding out the doesn’t works are the greatest tool! Lots of digging and reading.

You will do great! We love to see you grow! Have fun! Slym3r.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely follow along your journey @sssportsmfg! I’ve come across most issues that can arise when growing rdwc. But you know the issue you’ll never come across? Bugs!!! That’s why I love it so much!
If you ever have any questions just ask my friend!
:v:

4 Likes

I’ll be dropping my latest plants in buckets in a few more days. I’m busy setting up all my tents right now and trying to finish my move.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome i switched them last week to 18/6 from 24/7 after there first leaves sprouted. Roots are doing amazing and currently they are my longest ever in a dome sitting at Week 2 in the dome will update later with There crazy leaves and out stretched wave! Slym3r i have seen your freaks and im hoping these are ones as well.

2 Likes

Matter of fact I got fungus gnats right now. First time I have ever had them. Not too bad and too close to harvest to worry about them. Thanks Ty!

3 Likes

How are your plants doing now brother do you have any new pics ?

1 Like

Evening brother. This grow took off and went crazy and my sister had taken both at the time i currently have a clone of it now in dome. Sorry it has been a bit try to do many journals and still havent fully committed to putting it all here as well

1 Like

Currently here is my set up rdwc 20g system 2 LAC and 2 GL from ilgm. 75 F 60Rh 5.8 ph 1020ppm @ 72F water temp . Week 5 of veg and currently doing a mix of topping fimming and natural lst. Not the grow i started from seed but same set up and start. Happy growing!

1 Like

Came home from valentine vacation to some slimy roots on Gold leaf 2 which is top left. Did some well needed defoliating and cleaning along with sanitizing air stones and will add more air to the roots and some extra flushing love prior to water change Sunday. All the other roots are beautiful and we are setting at 6.0 ph 72 temp 950ppm pictures to follow tonight

1 Like

What is that a 8x4x78 tent? Nice catch on the slimy roots.

1 Like

48x80x96 not the greatest of quality but does its job

2 Likes

I have 3 brands of tents. Love the gorillas. Hate the price. I like the vivosuns. I got an 8x8 hydrocrunch. Cheap but works ok.

2 Likes

Vivosun is where i have been and they are amazing for there price zippers are cheaply made but all and all i am a fan.

1 Like

Progress today pulled and cloned the one gold leaf that roots were slimed the other day didnt want to infect entire system or take the chance. Will have more space to train that way with the scrog anyway. Week 6 transition to flower tonight will be first night i cut back lights you can see the one in the back the smallest he was pulled after photo. Will lettuce do ok on a 12/12? Have afew kratky in there

2 Likes