Germinating seeds

We all need to get involved in the ‘johnny potseed’ mode. I am more than interested in some of those granny skunk genetics. Kudos dude for passing on the love. Anyone know a seed sharing group or blog helping spread the wealth of all the great genetics available nowadays ? Not to harsh on the good seed companies out there but just there is just something enticingly underground about we growers sharing cultivars and different phenotypes. Peace and love !

3 Likes

Actually…OK I know I am new around here and this may sound dumb but…first, I have a lot of faith in my seed germinator, it works great and everyone who tried one likes it because it is so reliable and inexpensive to make. Now when I make stuff I try to use very commonly available items from like the dollar store to show growing well doens’t have to cost a mint. As such, when I do find the supplies to make stuff I get extra and that brings us to the point of this msg. When preparing for this story (back then) I made sure to acquire enough stuff to make 4-5 extra complete kits that would include everything you need to get started:

• Dollar store cupcake carrier (vital bit of technical equipment)
  • Stand off to raise cap mat above water line
  • Inexpensive air pump, airstone and lines
  • A dozen of the rooter plugs to get you started
  • Cap mat to provide wicking of the nutrients

And finally I was going to toss in a half-dozen of my mutant seeds to get started. Now the pandemic has turned things on their ears so here is what I am willing to do:

IF you are honest about it and really trying to learn but could use some help in the seed germination dept. to make your overall grow more successful, and you could use this, I will box up a kit when I get time and mail it to you, free of charge. Spreading the love so to speak but also for anyone not knowing me, this is a risk with unproven equipment and I get that which is why I am giving them away…originally I was going to make it part of a larger at-home grow kit but I am just plain running down and no longer can do such things so easily…

So I guess anyone who is interested in a near-foolproof seed germinator, message me or whatever you do on here and we can take it from there…

5 Likes

Welcome @oldskool! There are some very generous people here and knowledgeable!
You will also find seed swappers on here. Just ask.
I have been on other forums, but this one is TOPS! No one is a know it all ,we are all still learning from each other.
This is a real cannibas hub of information, samples, seeds exchanges, problem solving, beginning to end on how to grow!
One of my Happy places!! :green_heart:

5 Likes