Getn paid so cool

Well I never thought that this day would happen I am finally getting my first check thru my affiliations will ILGM Wich I know many people do not really like but I am thankful enough to have been able to have links and try to advertise as much as I can so if there was anyone out here who supported me thank you my friends

8 Likes

@PreyBird1 , @bullfrog420 , @mouse935 , @chrisj , @chefjonnyg , @Ladithief , @LasVegas7 , @Slym3r , @daurwid , @scotty17 , @oldguy

3 Likes

I miss talking to all u guys shoot me a messg sometime

3 Likes

You got my number man! Hows the boy doing? He break anything lately?

1 Like

Yeah but sometimes I feel like I’m bothering people so I stay to my self yano , and he’s so big he’s turning 4 this summer and he’s potty training jus becoming a lil human but he’s still wild but he’s toned down a lot

1 Like

Thats sweet man. I never wanted kids. My wife cant have kids…happy right. well wish i had kids now. Getting old sucks man. Whos gonna take care of me when im old? My wife is 9yrs older than me. Who am i leaving my stuff too? Ive been prepping for retirement because my parents didnt and i watched it happen. It was a hardship for my parents when they got elderly and had to work still and i dont want to end up like that. I read this article about “is it rude not to respond immediately to a text?” It was intersting about how this text message feature is creating a culture where 80% people are thinking the person there texting to is always available or always online because of the ability to text and the desire for an instant response. I have lots of friends in different time zones and countries so some people were texting me at 4:30 am. Well i just turn my phone to do not disturb. I respond when i respond because mostly it is not seriously important stuff. So now i dont get disturbed and i at least always respond in a couple hours because at work phones take my attention away from work and im sales and thats bad. One missed phone call can be a loss of thousands of dollars on a sale. Or any money lost on sales at all and because im hourly and commission i dont play around and i want that sale! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t mean like due to response time but I definitely understand what ur saying it never mattered to me what time anyone respond and I know I use to message when I thought of u and ur on the other side of the country so I k ow I mesgd u early sometimes like a dingus but I jus ment reaching out ingenral I jus get anxiety about wether the person feels bothers of not kuz wither ur jus calling or texting it feel like ur kinda jus butting into peoples life but ,about kids my whole life I never wanted them kuz I grew up very poor and think my parents jus had me so they could get more back in taxes , but when I turned 26 I started thinkg more about everlasting life and how peaces of you are passed down thru your children. And how those Children usually become better than their parents and instead of my kids being the straw the broke the camel’s back they could be the ones who saved people or the human race yano , I k ow I am already better than my parents and I’m only 29 so I was able to put do my parent in half the time it took them to get where they are today which is sad but also makes me think of what my kids will be capable of and I know it can go the other way and they could make the planet worse but I guess it’s all about risk and mystery seeing where everything goes , plus I had a feeling I wasn’t guna love very long so I wanted kids kinda young kuz I want to be there in their life’s because mine weren’t so much

3 Likes

So as weird as it sound my parents shittyness made me a better person except for becoming an addict that didn’t help so much

3 Likes

And I honestly bet you would be a great dad man iv talked to u quite a bit over the years and you have always been kind to me specially when I first joined the forum u kinda showed me the ropes and talked to me the most we both have that thrill chasing lifestyle and who knows maybe one day ul want to adopt or something to pass the torch to someone and I bet ur wife would be a good mom to I remember when u went down on the bike she was there for u and those are the kind of people who make good parents Wich this world needs more of yano

3 Likes