Getting Screwed in the Cannabis Business

Blue collar guy’s never screw me. Electricians don’t screw me. HVAC guy’s don’t screw me.
Who does screw me? Millionaires and large corporations. These are the guy’s that call us wanting to use our equipment and experience. We create plans and drawings, submit budget proposals, documents and schedules. And after all that we win the job! Oops, no, we’re told we won the job but then nobody returns our calls anymore. E-mail, nope no response. Text, nope no response. Voice mail, nope no response.

So what happened? They pick your brain empty, get the costs and your solutions and then go give it to somebody else for a few penny’s less without a hint of remorse or even a simple courtesy response. I win jobs and I lose jobs, no problem. Getting screwed out of jobs by deceitful, unscrupulous and unethical people is getting old.

This my friends is how the 1% get to be the 1% and stay there, by stealing from and screwing the rest of us. My 2 cents? I’d rather be poor and honest than be rich and a D…K

Oh, plus there is this: This Is Why The Rich Get Richer - YouTube

7 Likes

Welcome to the 21st century. It’s dog eat dog out there.

1 Like