Gingers 2023!

Ahh damn i see. And coastal nice. Oregon is beautiful. Rains too much for me. But Washington and Oregon are sweet.

4 Likes

You have a challange how bigs the space?

5 Likes

I built a 5x5 room with cubicle walls and reflective sheeting in a 11x10 room.

2 Likes

Outdoor here’s the real challenge! Can’t wait for it lol gonna try light dep staring in July so I can finish before the cold hits in mid September I didn’t start flower till mid September last year and lost my plants due to weather and mold

3 Likes

If you could enclose it like a tent you could keep it warmer. Maybe make a box out of insulation panels. The light will make heat.
Here is my readings in 1 night. Its 69 downstairs.

All i did was turn a fan off for a night. Because i added more fan power and it drops the temp bigtime

5 Likes

Yeah it is a challange. I see it on here all the time. Not legal here or i would be in a similar situation here in utah.

4 Likes

It’s hard to see but this is the setup I’m working with I’ve attempted to put a top over but they way I set my room up originally was to grow in the whole room so I put a board across the top to hang from tried and failed many times left this property for awhile now im back and trying again. So heres

my cheap attempt to a tent cost me less then 30$ lol when covid hit I got laid off due to the fact my fiance works in a rehab and longterm care center so she deals with covid patients so money’s become an issue and I’ve had to grow with a very small budget this round. I’ve had to change my whole style and methods. So this year should be interesting to watch. Glad to be apart of the network been nice to have others opinions and thoughts I was at ilgm but doesn’t seem to be as popping anymore.

9 Likes

My plan this run is to switch to the hps right before the end of stretch. And if there’s room since it’s autos I don’t need a 12/12 schedule I can get some other baby’s going for outdoor and possibly more indoor

2 Likes

Adding the second heater and fan already got me up to 72.3 just gonna be an expensive power bill these next few months

4 Likes

Yeah powers gonna suck. Too bad you dont have some solar panels. And a little cash. But i get it. Nice work with what you got. Keep at it.

3 Likes

Nice size grow area you got there. I like the smooth very shiny mylar. Watchin for sure.

3 Likes

Finally seems like some growth!

Been around 80 in there almost all day haven’t checked to see the night drop in a few days plan to figure it out today.

9 Likes

quick update

7 Likes

Awesome amount of growth!

9 Likes

Looking good LST soon

8 Likes

Eleven days since they popped out of the dirt? Looking good!

6 Likes

love the day by day growth!:grin:

10 Likes

Unless your an addict an just keep looking lol. I can stare at plants forever and never get bored.

7 Likes

You should be very proud of your progress. At the beginning of your journal, you were questioning your progress.
I will tell you that the one thing I still have not learned is patience.
It really is not a growing virtue. Especially marijuana growing.
Looking at your pictures from beginning all the way up to the 2 days ago, and you can see how far you and the girls have come…
Going to be fun watching your progress. Keep up the great work, and try to be patient… it’s not easy, but necessary. :fist:

5 Likes

after reading and skiming through others grows im debating to just let them grow no LST? Suggestions? What do you do? Does anyone top autos having success?

11 Likes