GN Community Guidelines

Hey @hobbyist friends! This is a friendly, and I stress friendly, reminder to make sure you abide by the community guidelines. Most of them are common sense stuff but others may not be. Following these guidelines is the best way to have a positive community experience.

Click on either of the hyperlinks above if you’d like to look them over :slight_smile:

Have a great day and rest of the week!

ChrisD

19 Likes

What’s up, what did I do?

3 Likes

What rule was violated specifically?

6 Likes

This is about a discussion I had yesterday with another member who had strong opinions on my value to this place!

5 Likes

I don’t remember mixing it up with anyone, but I am the leader against brain cells, so maybe I forgot.

My sincere apologies if I offended anyone. :blush:

5 Likes

Why am I here? You’ve got a lighter? :joy:

5 Likes

Nothing that I’m aware of! This is just a reminder so everyone knows the kind of interaction we want here.

11 Likes

That’s kind of what I thought.

Thanks for having me Chris!

5 Likes

A whole bunch of us could be specific… but enough drama has been made…

3 Likes

I am probably involved (butthurt) and was accused of being in a gang and ganging up on people, I’ve just went thru every reply I said to a certain someone before the accusations.

Unless I missed something, I feel better.

6 Likes

You are fine. Let’s drop it like it’s hot

7 Likes

Yep. Done. Over. What are your plans for the weekend?

7 Likes

I’m planning on a BBQ and a CPL ciders and some J’s on my deck, hope it’s warm tm night

5 Likes

It’s the first warmish day of the year here

4:00:48 PM-Thu May 14-[piper@x1] $ inxi -xxxw Weather: Temperature: 20 C (68 F) Conditions: Overcast clouds Wind: from SW at 1.3 m/s (5 km/h, 3 mph) Cloud Cover: 100% Humidity: 29% Dew Point: 1.4 C (35 F) Pressure: 992.8 mb (33 in) Location: Buffalo, NY, USA Current Time: Thu 14 May 2020 04:01:02 PM EDT (America/New_York) Observation Time: Thu 14 May 2020 03:50:00 PM EDT Source: WeatherBit.io

6 Likes

Not bad at all

4 Likes

buffalo… well no shit good to see a fellow upstater

6 Likes

Well thanks to all the great folks I’ve interacted with in my short time on this forum!

3 Likes

Yeah, no shit :slight_smile: were in the burbs, if you know what cheektovegas means :wink:

1 Like

Pucker my ass and regret having to work… 3" of rain between today and Tuesday and I have to work Sun, Mon, Tues and am the team lead for the waste water plant at the refinery I supervise… and we are already full of water storage…lol… so on a good note… I would rather have those issues then deal with my boss who is a C*&%…

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that…bosses, huh?

lol

5 Likes