GN Community Guidelines

:rofl:… Right!!!

2 Likes

Damn French people…lol…

Oh my, the disco days, I don’t remember much back then, but I know I had a blast :wink: ok, an 8 ball for each nostril, rinse repeat, I don’t miss those days.

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t miss those days… the wife and I did 1g last summer and it was more then enough… fo a nice get shit done type of day… hadn’t done blow in 12 years at that point…lol…

3 Likes

The drips were the best @piper . You have no idea I live 45 min from Hollywood… Ever seen that movie blow :joy:… It was everywhere been over 10 years for me tho… But my early 20s were a blast if I could remember :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::laughing:

2 Likes

Back in those days you didn’t have drips, you had gaggers, thats how pure the shit was, not like it is now, I can’t remember the last time I did it, roughly 30 years, back then nobody stepped on blow, well, not in these parts, you were a dead man if you did.

2 Likes

Fuck… you got me wanting to buy a Q…lol…your comments are what is awesome…

2 Likes

Trust bro i see keys we got raided once they didn’t find shit LoL

2 Likes

We used to have good times along time ago… Fun but probably not so smart looking back :rofl:

2 Likes

I miss the prices of weed then 1/4 pound was $70.00, then it went to $90.00, it stayed there till about 1975, thats about the time the weed ran out (almost all of it from Vietnam, war ended in 75) it was dry as fuck then when you can find it $220.00, then sensimilla came same year 75 and prices skyrocketed

1 Like

Yup… Makes you think when war ended got dry… Who was shipping it in :thinking:… The government LoL… That’s about the time Humboldt starting taking off

Soon to become 60% of the United States supply after all that

Yep I walked into a buddy’s place and asked where is the Yack… he goes what do you mean…I said where is it at…he showed me 2 keys…lol… you can smell ether or acetone a mile away…

3 Likes

This song comes to mind right now :rofl:

2 Likes

45 years ago there was a revolution and people actually voiced their mind… I think it’s time for another to be honest… I’m 38… Born 82 and I’m not liking the world my daughter is being raised in

1 Like

That is going to be a struggle in today’s world, the world went soft, very soft

Today everyone is offended by everything you say and do, it’s very sad and disturbing

Back then we had bullying, we used are fists to stop it, it was promoted by our parents, who learned it from generations going all the way back before white man came to the America’s when that was over, we shared a beer and a joint with that person

Today, they use guns, cowards, so now you throw joints in the coffin

Everyone back then had a rifle by the time they were 12 for hunting and clay shooting, by the time you were 16/17 you got a pistol for target practice.

We were taught by our parents how to clean both of them, respect them, no access to them until you went hunting or the range

We didn’t have drive-by’s, we didn’t have mass shootings, the gangs back then didn’t use guns, it was clean fist fights

I am very embarrassed for how the world is now

I have to stop before it gets to political

Excuse my ranting

5 Likes

That’s gospel to my ears brother! :thinking:

4 Likes

It wasn’t me!! I swear

2 Likes

As stated offline, if I did something I honestly don’t know about it but apologize profusely. I am quite often two different people, EngineerJeff and HomerSimpsonJeff. And all that that implies. I am grateful that your community has taken me in and I do not wish to soil the community digital carpet, by accident or intent.

2 Likes

Guns are for for cowards… knives and fists are fir the ones that really have a point… oh and baseball bats…I like bats…

5 Likes