Good news for cannabis

8 Likes

I read that too. Hopefully it happens soon.

2 Likes

We shall soon see but sales have sky rocket here since the stay home order… And some brick n mortar dispensaries are doing curbside pick up just like all the restaurants are doing… Shit you can even get alcohol delivery now which has never happened here in California before by any brewery or restaurant… I think a majority of the people who never tried it actually caved in after the 1st month on lockdown… People are going stir crazy being cooped up all day… I’ve been lucky enough to still have work so I get out all day

2 Likes

The only thing our government has done right in a long while…was to federally legalize…

2 Likes

It has the potential to create jobs and boost the economy but sadly I still think trimming machines and automation technology will kill that which means only way is to buy and sell which means corporate companies will get the licenses first and see the bulk of the money… I’m against trimming machines and automated packaging done by commercial grows like I’ve seen on cannacribs and other sources

1 Like

sorry this is where I sit… fuck corporations… they have devalued the price of cannabis… legalization so people can legally grow their own is the way… cannabis is so cheap that genetics is where it is at… but everyone is starting this game…jobs… shit they are all minimum wage in Canada…even management is barely above it…so with cannabis worth $800/lb $1000 most… there is no money to pay workers much of anything…then they want you to ergonomically destroy yourself to trim a pound for $200 as a trimmer…this is my experience with corporate grow ops in our area…

2 Likes

Well said @Ladithief I think home growing small farming local style is the way give it back to the people :fist: … Prices are like 2k a P here for best… I’m getting rid of 60 an 1/8 :metal:… But it’s worth it :100: limited harvest style but it’s killing it I’m almost out lol

1 Like

I just sold an Oz for $160 but it is the people that want a pound on corporate level where there is no money…me I don’t sell pounds…I can buy 5kg of hash if I want tomorrow from a buddy and it is wicked good… but other than that… it’s neighbours I sell to and I undercut the legal shops… the government weed is over priced and gets expensive because every hand every inspector etc causes the $800/pound to go to stupid places that the black market will never go away…

3 Likes

The quality is what people want… Fuck controlled thc levels too lol

3 Likes

I out grow the corporate and the government hands down year after year…why I got my ACMPR license and bought 3 seeds and threw them in the garbage because I had to prove I bought a legal grow start from the government…lol… now every thing is a clone of that strain if they ask…lol…

2 Likes

Nice :call_me_hand:… Always a way to beat them at their own game :muscle:

2 Likes

There’s about 30 strains available from licensed producers in Canada any of them are legit:)

2 Likes

Glad I was able to help another CDN get legal :)It’s also legit to receive crosses of any legal source, call your local compassion club they will help you understand what president has been set. And then push that as the law that’s how us east coasters and b.c. changed CDN law only took 5 yrs!

2 Likes

Oh yes and volunteer to be thrown In Jail they don’t like martares

2 Likes

meh… then buy from them… I won’t…their plants and genetics suck in my opinion…their weed sucks and is over priced…their clones over priced…and shitty…

1 Like

hope you aren’t talking about me… I was legit long before meeting you… and we don’t have any compassion clubs with in 2 hours of me…the government of Ontario has assured that…lol…

2 Likes

I just ment I’m happy I could help get u in touch w panday group, thought u just had the 4 plants before that.

Sorry that was Packee… that was the issue… I used a different route where my license is the same cost no matter how many $80/yr…and I doubled my license this year…to the limit I can grow in my yard and still have veggies…lol… so sorry… that was why I came across the way I did…lol…

1 Like