Gorilla Grow Grow-off “Grow Strong Cup”

People that are in Tucson area are welcome to visit anytime, just give me a warning!

My girlfriend and I are high risk, so anybody coming into our house wears a mask. No exceptions. We have extras…

We can share some of this, I pressed this last night and I still have a lot to finish today.

15 Likes

Chris, Just had a chance to catchup on your videos…dude, your looking like a pro on camera at this point…

I’m sure you’re having a lot of fun with it, and hope it profoundly increases your exposure !
Keep up the good work!

12 Likes

Catching up too and loving the progress of your this journal and entry to the Grow Strong Cup. You have a whole community behind you bud, keep on growing.

11 Likes

Thanks everybody!

Oh and I’d be a bit amiss if I didn’t say that some BBP has been used… now that we’re getting to the point where others couldn’t use it in this current grow, I might tell them!

12 Likes

Another Weeducation Video!

10 Likes

Awesome job brother. If i make it out to Arizona next year going to have to stop and see your work in person. If that offer still stands. Great job!

10 Likes

Yes, offer to visit still open!

12 Likes

Keep it up my man. I hope you take home the cup. I’m rooting for you! :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Thanks Nate!

Your man Rusty O (my “online guy”) takes great care of me and he is a great asset to your company.

Thanks for sponsoring this forum, it is truly one of the best ones out there, incredible professional knowledge being distributed from a bunch of helpful people. I’m doing a video that’s not about the grow strong cup and Growers House and the Forum will be getting a big nod.

14 Likes

That will be awesome. Growers house got me back into growing seriously again 5yrs ago and i got my gorilla grow tent there and a few lights, fans. hell a lot of my equipment really. Even my luxx 860xr pro. They had a better price but didnt reflect online it was out of stock. I wasnt in a hurry and they offered my money back or a different light. And i just waited like a month but it was worth the wait and it was a holiday sale so i got the $400 light controller for $100 cant beat that. I might het a 3rd light i havent decided yet.

14 Likes

Great to hear @wow_arizona , your cannabis community is rooting for you. Looking forward to your next video and update. Keep it rolling.

14 Likes

update.

thanks for the kind words and support!

12 Likes

Kickass video man! My wifes mother loved humming birds and she told me that her mom said when you see a humming bird thats me coming to visit! There kinda of sparse here. But i see them all the time and my wife misses them everytime. There like lightning bolts here. And i have a bunch of feral cats my dad and i rescued. We catch neuter and release cats here. And when my dad passed i promised to keep them and take care of them. So i got rid of all bird feeders and seed feeders. My feral cat mr Fuzz is a bird shredding machine! And man he eats them except the wing feathers?? Hes pretty wild and Fast! I love birds and the cat was laying in wait and the bird feeders were like bait stations for birds and the cat would kill them. Sucks man and after a bluejay baby was learning to fly and there he was…that was a horrible horrible day geeze the parents swooping at him…ok ok sorry for the story.

9 Likes

here’s the live stream cameras for wildlife and birds

Hummingbird Feeders/Hummingbird Patio
NOTE we have AWFUL internet (LastCenturyLink) so it may buffer at times.

Main Garden/Feeder Cam 1

Feeder Cam 2

Gorilla Grow 4x2 Tent

9 Likes

Your wildlife habitat is so cool ! I’ve watched your hummers for a bit on many occasions! It’s true what they say ‘feed em and they will multiply’!!!

Tucson is the only place I’ve had the opportunity to see a Cardinal…it has always been a fond remembrance…

9 Likes

I am very near the monon trail…Cardinals are 100 a day experience, its there migratory path from what I understand.

6 Likes

I believe that was where I toured…my father-in-law lived in Tucson for several years in his retirement !

5 Likes

Snip from a video, she was showering in the sprinkler. She hung around for 10 mins or so within 5 feet while I was working on some horseradish root.

7 Likes

I checked the live feed here at 10pm and there were bats drinking the humming bird nectar! I thpught it was weird birds would be awake. Nope its small bats! :+1:
Uploading: Screenshot_20220914-220523_Chrome.jpg…

8 Likes

The bats will drain what the hummingbirds haven’t consumed. I am outside at 5:30 every morning retrieving all the empties, and bring them into the house, where my gal rinses all of them we refill them and put them in place. At this time of year, not, including what the bats are drinking, we go through just under 10 pounds of sugar a day.

I’m going to make a little time lapse of the bats draining those feeders last night, the activity was intense.

Most of these bats are Mexican long-nosed bats. The early spring bats are the endangered species, Mexican long-tongued bats.

10 Likes