Gorilla Grow Grow-off “Grow Strong Cup”

Ego ha man you grow very well my friend…you earned our respect. Im always breeding shit and moving plants around. But i really just need to buckle down and grow better and lst and just do better.

11 Likes

Yeah man, very impressive.:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

Wowowowowow Arizona!

8 Likes

Thanks. I have your God Runtz going in two stages of flower and a few in veg (3 different tents) , it is looking great. I’ll post pics in the next days

10 Likes

Knocking it out of the park Chris!!

Quite the sight to behold…BUDacious !

10 Likes

That my friend is very impressive @wow_arizona

9 Likes

New update (Week 7, Day 48) is uploading and a nod goes to @PreyBird1 (I used some rosin from seed/cultivar obtained from him, grown and pressed). Video should be ready in an hour or two.

10 Likes

Oooohh i cant wait for the video! :+1::fire::fire::fire::exploding_head:

9 Likes

I wish I could say it is exciting, BUT, just an update on progress and a nod to you and getting your seeds on strainly.

9 Likes
10 Likes

Looking awesome @wow_arizona!

8 Likes

Boom dropped a like on the jootoob. Nice vid! :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks for looking!

10 Likes

Instagram version

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ckb9nyyguI-/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

YouTube uploading now

8 Likes

Kick ass! I harvest by trichromes also. And i like to watch the other subtle changes that occure like the stem going from green to purple completly over time and if you flower the same strain enough you start to notice other little things like how the buds stack all the way to the end. I have a few strains that really fatten up in the last few weeks.

11 Likes
9 Likes

Ten more days (or so)

Kyle’s OG Skywalker Kush day 60 of flower, one cultivar, two phenotypes under different lights

12 Likes

Looking great @wow_arizona , watching the videos now on YT.

10 Likes

Looking awesome there @wow_arizona

11 Likes

Thanks for taking the time! Let me know what I can fix, or improve, please.

10 Likes