Gorilla Grow Grow-off “Grow Strong Cup”

One more week, less or more…

Day 63

14 Likes

Woah the pink!

12 Likes

We’ve had some chilly nights and it allowed the tents to drop in temp and bring out nice colors that I never get from summer indoor.

13 Likes
12 Likes

Looking great @wow_arizona

10 Likes

Thanks!

Looking realclose to ready today! Pretty sure by Sunday (72hours)

10 Likes

Harvested and drying for seven days. Drying update later today,

Here’s harvest. Thanks for indulging me in this.

11 Likes

Such perfection @wow_arizona , that is a nice harvest and dank buds.

10 Likes

Thank you. After a week, branches were cut at the main stem for individual hanging to finish

Here’s the record of RH and temp for the last week

10 Likes

Looking fantastic! Nice harvest again!

10 Likes

Beautiful Chris !
When does the voting begin??

9 Likes

I have absolutely no idea. I have been so busy with everything, that all I’ve been doing is growing and taking care of my place and the people around me. I’ve never looked at any of the other Growers pictures or videos, I just haven’t had the time.

11 Likes

Work area and new press, trim here, too.

12 Likes

Wow fancy! What did that set ya back?

10 Likes

$2468 on sale

I had investors, I couldn’t afford this myself.

12 Likes

Ouch! I have a dinky tiny press. I used it once!

10 Likes

If I wasn’t growing, there would be absolutely no way I could afford to learn the idiosyncrasies of pressing Rosin.

11 Likes

My friends press a lot. I have a low tolerance for cannabis and like it that way! I smoked dab 5 times in my life. It always makes me cough for 20 minutes after a hit. I dont like that aspect of it and were already illegal here and thats modification of cannabis and becomes a serious felony. Im half tempted to get rid of press.

10 Likes

I don’t smoke the dabs, I use a little E rig called a daab

10 Likes

I got a buddy who sits around smoking dabs all day. He spend so much time cleaning his banger in between hit its silly.

9 Likes