Gorilla Grow Grow-off “Grow Strong Cup”

The first time I did a dab, it was at a friends house. I couldn’t help but point out to the young crowd there (I was in my late 50s at the time) that I felt it kind of incongruous, the whole process. Here you are, with a torch, making something red hot so you can get real high. Let’s re-examine, red hot item plus real high. I told them that this just leads to disaster. However, I like the delivery of the concentrate. After that I started looking into electronic rigs.

11 Likes

@PreyBird1’s GodRuntz, pressed flower tester (dried for ten days)

10 Likes

Ohhhh yummy! I havent smoke that since i made those seeds.

10 Likes

Some stirring and delicious!

11 Likes

Damn wish i could sample that at this moment with ya! Happy Thanksgiving to you! :fire::fire::fire::fire::flushed::eyes::exploding_head:

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone around you!

12 Likes

All trimmed. Pressed a little, phenomenal.

Contest plants

Final weight, bud - 411.63 g

Final weight, Sugarleaf / small nugs - 253.18 g.

In Grove Bags.

11 Likes

Trim cure squish

11 Likes
12 Likes

Guys i just sat and went through this whole thread and watched all @wow_arizona videos. I also subscribed. Because i love learning from these videos. I want you guys to kno you are truly and insipiration. I cant wait until i can finally get off the ground so i can have more to share with you.

Just a big thanks guys @chrisj @wow_arizona @PreyBird1

Best of luck to you on the contest.

12 Likes

Thats cool of you. And yeah props to @wow_arizona hes a real awesome person! He is human-kind and he is both in one! I would help that guy if he needed it regardless of the situation. And there are a lot of growers on here that are amazing at what they do just too many to list and then ya feel like you left everyone else out because we forget with our stoner brains lol i know i do!

11 Likes

Amazing work as always my friend.

8 Likes

Amazing work here by @wow_arizona , one of the best grow journals I have seen. Great that you watched the videos he has shared, so much to learn. if you have not already, subscribe, like and share.

8 Likes

What press do you have man? May have to work something out. Just cant swing the 1000 bucks for the one i want right now.

8 Likes

I dont have a good press man. I got a crappy little one. See kinda like cheap leds well they make crappy presses. I got one and its lamem better off making one. Heat plates and a press from harbor freight. Theres lots of builds.

8 Likes

Thanks everybody!

7 Likes

I know you guys don’t live near me, but anybody else reading this on the forum, if you’re in the Tucson area and need to use a press, let me know.

11 Likes

@wow_arizona if the offer would stand over the summer. I recall you saying that you guys run a bnb. My wife and i got married in october. But we didnt really have the funding to take a honeymoon. And from all your wildlife videos, i think that bnb would be a great idea for a honeymoon. If we can come together on that i would be very interested.

12 Likes

We can work out something. I always need help on a project.

11 Likes

I introduced my wife to you via your videos. I think the owls will be the big hit for he.

10 Likes