Got my license!

Thanks @Arrow! Everyone is invited to visit us. We’ll open a volunteer/woofing program that will be paid in joints!

3 Likes

Update:
We just sign and agreement with an indigenous community and will ask for two additional licenses for a total of 7 hectares (16.8 acres). Next week will be doing all the paperwork and hopefully before end of the month we’ll deliver the files to the ministry of agriculture!

BTW ¿Do you know an angel investor who would like to patronize our project? :wink:

6 Likes

We put the bulldozer at work today.
Greetings from Ecuador’s Freetown.

9 Likes

This will be the place for our 2022 project: a small indigenous community at 3200 meters above the sea level. They have 30 hectáreas of common land and we have just asked for a 5 hectares license for high CBD Cannabis. We’ll need all the help you can provide!

3 Likes

And this is us celebrating the second license for the 5 hectares plot :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

paulcayote- congrats on the license.

Maybe you can help me out- I’m looking to import to the US direct from Equador farmers some VANILLA BEANS. If you have a line on them or could help me out, I’d love it.

2 Likes

Hi @wrosenk !

We will be producing vainilla by the end of 2022 in our greenhouses.
A quick search:

They seem proffesional. Let me know if you need further help.

Regards from Ecuador!

2 Likes

Update we were officially notified: WE GOT THE LICENSE!
It is a 10-year license to produce seeds and clones for high CBD varieties. (Ecuador allows only <1% THC).
Let’s cover the world with weed!

5 Likes

Congrats @paulcoyote, great news :+1::raised_hands: awesome to see Ecuador and other countries continue to recognize the benefits of this amazing plant 🪴

3 Likes

Thanks @jaxsonl5 ! It has been quite a ride!!! Hope you can visit us some time!

2 Likes

Paul, in the interim before you are able to ship the vanilla beans can you hook me up with a farm that is shipping? I will buy from you when you are shipping. Best, wrosenk

1 Like

Will make the contact and will let you know

1 Like

. vainuzecuador@hotmail.com, Eduardo Uzcategui, +593 99 837 4783

The guy from Vainuz

1 Like