Great cannabis documentaries

2 Likes
1 Like

I used to make runs to Humboldt back in the day before legalization in the late 90s early 2000s…60% of the United States marijuana came from northern California… Since legalization that number has gone down crime has gone down and the economy is doing soooo much better now… :pray: Thank God for legalization!!

2 Likes

Plus the rate of hard drug use!!

2 Likes

When u take the bikers out of the calculation theres waaaay less hard drugs offered along side cannabis;)

2 Likes

I lived up that way, in Weed, in the early 90s. It was the first time I had tried hydroponic weed, and it was from Humboldt. I can see feel and taste it!

2 Likes

Here in so cal we have hells angels, mongols, and vagos and some other MC clubs but honestly seems most are trying to start legit cannabis businesses for the most part… Our struggle here with hard drugs is from the Mexican cartels… The amount of illegal immigrants from Mexico is getting out of control and alot of them are from the cartels others are just people trying to get away from them in Mexico trying to start a better life… I think once Mexico legalizes we will see an even bigger positive change

2 Likes