Green crack autos

And so it begins. Germinating 5 green crack autoflowers

9 Likes

Awesome always wanted to try it but never have yet. I’m gonna seek some regs or fems of it to me comes out more solid of a bud with a more potent hit but then again I always extract my weed and dab

7 Likes

Yeah dude :call_me_hand: Green Crack’s one of my favorites. Kicks you in the nuts. Great if you’re a sativa guy. No bueno if you’re one of the ‘I get paranoid so easily’ -guys.

7 Likes

We’ll see how it goes. I’ve heard nothing but good things.

7 Likes

And this is my first ever autoflower run so should be interesting.

8 Likes

They r a blast to grow and gives u a harvest in-between doing photos if u do. Be easy on the feed as in font over feed it don’t over light it ect. They need less than a photo does or it will cause light airy buds. Even too much heat or light will cause this or foxtails and foxtails equals janky buds still smell good will give u a buzz but will be nothing bag worthy. U got this. Plenty of guys here to help pull thru I’m sure if issues arise. I just got autopots to try so no autos right now as I gotta learn these a bit first. Love them so far

8 Likes

And I’m assuming I just give it the grow nutes at first and then the first sign of flowering use the flower nutrients? With a light schedule that always stays 18 on and 6 off throughout the entire grow?

7 Likes

I’ve always enjoyed this strain… good choice :zap:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Looks happy to me.

6 Likes

Happy leaf, happy life

5 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

These guys are coming in nicely. Think I can see the first signs of preflower.
3 weeks since I soaked seeds in water.

8 Likes

They are going to be GORGEOUS!

7 Likes

Hell yeah, they seem to be growing fast and healthy.

6 Likes

Do you guys usually trim a few fan leaves as soon as they preflower on autos?

5 Likes

I put the seed in the soil 21 days ago. They’re already showing pre flower signs so I started giving them flower nutrients today and trimmed some fan leaves.

8 Likes

With how open structure yours are I don’t see the need to trim any, just saw your new update that you did and that’s okay too :+1:

If they just started showing signs of flower i’d personally wait a week or two before fully transitioning over to bloom nutes, all my autos have needed a solid level of N (not enough in my MaxiBloom) during that stretch so now I gradually transition starting a few days after first sign of pistils.

7 Likes

Right on, I’ll see how this does and go from there I guess lol

6 Likes