Greenhouse Services with Mountain Shore Inc

I have been working in the greenhouse installation business since 1979. Please excuse my older brochure as I am still learning how to upload quality content to the community. I am also working with @Signal to create an updated brochure as well as my company website, so stay on the look out for more quality content and a link to my new site coming soon.

You are welcome to private message me, provide feedback or ask questions about my services as I have many years of expertise and information for anyone seeking answers.

Mark McGinn

3 Likes

Here are a few pictures of my greenhouses that I have built in the past, in many of which still look new after a lot of years. We build customizable and sustainable greenhouses and I am looking forward to chatting with any @growopowners who are interested in starting a new project. Check out our brochure!

image image image

For more information on any of these greenhouse pictures, you are welcome to reach out and private message me @markmountainshore .

Thanks
Mark McGinn
President
Mountain Shore Inc.

5 Likes

Hi Mark! Is there a price range per square foot? Can we add our labor to defray costs?

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Greenhouse Services with Mountain Shore Inc:

Yes. It’s possible to discuss the price range and adding your labor to defray cost. Anything you’d like. Where are you located and what kind of greenhouse can we help you build?

Contact me
Mark McGinn
303-619-4650

3 Likes

We’re outside of Bellingham WA. I’m just beginning, so I’m not sure of the size, etc. Do want something somewhat insulated (poly carb celled). That’s why I asked for a square foot estimate. We might build a size according to our budget…which isn’t real big. Thanks!

5 Likes

Dear KD
we build all kinds of greenhouses and covers light deprivation etc
we also relocate and refurbish existing greenhouses
I have some greenhouses available
you can check it out our profile in the greenhouse category
Mountain Shore Inc
or call
Mark McGinn
303-619-4650
markmountainshore@yahoo

3 Likes

Thanks Mark! We’re going to have to put this on hold…we may be getting out of the biz.

3 Likes

Here is one of the greenhouses I built on an old job that has stood the test of time.

This greenhouse has curtains that were installed 15 years ago and still looks pretty good.

For more information on any of these greenhouse pictures, you are welcome to reach out and private message me @markmountainshore .

Mark

2 Likes

Here is a nice little video of my guys at work…
/original/2X/7/71461e62e1ba390f6773f2fe88e2b18ceed0d6be.mp4

Looking forward to answering any questions that anyone has and interested in connecting with any @growopowners who are seeking to connect with a greenhouse builder or check out used greenhouses.

Mark
Mountain Shore Inc.

3 Likes