GreenOzzy Joining the Fun - New Grow Started

Hey All - been on here a few days and been having a good time reading up on all the information and projects.

Just started my new grow a few days ago. Going to have a go at Ebb & Flow this time around with some OG Kush (x3) and Girl Scout Cookies (x2) both Feminized. Right now they are about 10 days from seed so still have a ways to go.

I have 2 successful grows (at least I call them successful :slight_smile: ) behind me with going from seed to harvest. Had a round of White Widow (7+oz) and next was Wonder Woman (6+oz). Those were done in a grow tent with a 1000W HPS/MH light running GH Trio nutrients + Hydro-guard. The set up was DWC and worked very well. Produced plenty of strong bud for me and my smoking circle to enjoy.

Now onto my next adventure
As stated I will go this round with a Ebb & Flow set up. I have read plenty of positive info regarding this method so I am excited to see it going.

I have sacrificed the majority of space in my garage for this next grow to allow for multiple stages of growth (clone/veg/bloom). Time to get serious!

I decided to go LED although I was happy with the HPS/MH results. I purchased the Exlenvce 1500w LED Grow Light Full Spectrum with Triple-Chips 15W LED. I about went crazy trying to read up on all the LED technology out there. So I decided to give this brand/model a try. I will remain with the GH Trio nutrients + Hydro guard but I am reading up on other nutrients brands out there on the market. I found following the GH feeding schedule very easy even for a novice like me.

As for everything else - seems to be going well - working to maintain Temp/RH/PH/Light Schedule and so on.

My girls are still very young so no pictures just yet as nothing exciting going on. They look healthy and are doing what they need to do day by day.

I look forward to reading more and more on this forum as I have already found plenty of detailed information to have a successful grow. I will check back in a few more days and will add pictures as well.

As Always - Keep it Green
GreenOzzy