Grow light

I just went quantum board led and love it so far. It’s a lot brighter than HPS. And only 520 watts where the HPS it 1000watts and just so you know 1x 1000 watt HPS or MH replacement bulb is $100. An led light quantum board is $250 for the whole thing. Do tha math. 2 bulbs and your as much a whole led light.

3 Likes

You might laugh but I’m always testing lights. Mars actually puts out a decent quantum for.the budget conscious. I sent one up to a member in Canada. Expect to.see it on here soon

5 Likes

Ahhh i remember that. That was wayyyyyy awesome of you Sir!

3 Likes

I do what can

2 Likes

I like to test lights. I have tried t5 fluorescent, MH,HPS. L.e.d. but not double ended or CMH i really want to try a CMH!

2 Likes

Positive energy is contagious!! :+1::+1: That’s why I’m still here… Everyone is encouraging and helpful!!

5 Likes

I’m the lucky recipient of @MK3_Pharms generosity.
I must say that with all the things happening lately, I was ready to quit indoor growing for a while. Take some time to get my s**t together and start fresh in a few years. It never crossed my mind to ask for charity or donations. And if it had been given as charity or donation, I would have refused. There are people who have it a lot worse than me and deserve it more. But @MK3_Pharms talked me into accepting with these few words : It’s not charity, it’s the community helping out one of their own!!!

I don’t know about you people but : If somebody is willing to go the extra mile to help out somebody he hasn’t even met, without anything in return, I am sure that his customers will be well taken care of!!!

Hats off for you Mr. MK3, you truly are a gentleman grower!

Thank you

6 Likes

I know about hard times. For example today I get to go have three spinal procedures done while awake. I spend most days in in bearable pain.
So I understand how life can pile it on you.

I just felt like you needed a hand. I wanted to help

As for customers most are just talk. They will talk to me for weeks on end promising they will buy. In the end they usually don’t have enough back bone to even tell they can’t or whatever.

Anyways this isn’t about that. I just hope you enjoy. I also sent.three strains up to you figured you might want something to grow.
Hope you enjoy. It is my pleasure to serve this community. Always have always will.

5 Likes

Well im impressed! Reminds me of my father and mother. We raised 3 neighborhood’s kids poor poor poor alchoholics kids homeless kids. Anyways there is this generation running around like @MK3_Pharms and others who were raised right! I myself was one of the lucky ones and raised this way(not tooting my horn). It refreshing to say the least though. I have trust issues with people they tell me a lot and do very little! Im in retail (auto repair)and deal with people 100% face to face 11hrs a day. Thats why when i get home i like to come to this special place and see all your/our passion for growing and relax and look at some hightimes quality shit! I grew up super poor and had to help people my parents made me…but thats what make me help people also later in life and now. it was ingrained in me when i was a child that you help others doesnt matter what you think. I was mad about it when i was a young boy pulling old mrs. Healy’s weeds. Mumbling how i hated it. My mom got a couch from the Deseret industries second hand store. Made the boys (us) pull all the staples and strip the couch down so she could re upholstered it. She was an amazing seamstress and could copy anything in cloth. Anyways she finished the couch and then we carried it 2 blocks up to this ladys house who just moved into the church and had a house and 2 babies and no furniture. I was blown away hearing the story again from her mouth at my fathers funeral as i had forgotten about such a wonderful thing. (She was my mom’s BFF) But i understand why my parents did this now and real people grew up this way and have compassion and real values and work hard. SO A BIG HIP HIP HOORAY!!! @MK3_Pharms a real badass and a community friend to all! May he feel better and get some relief from his pains! I am happy know you both of you guys and im happy your are still gonna grow with us!

5 Likes

There are good people in this world. The problem is usually they have been screwed so much they don’t help as much as possible they used too
People like you and I are blessed. Through all the pain and suffering we still hold our.core beliefs.
I would love to help everyday, everywhere, all the time. But in the end I’m one person. Just trying to do right.

Thank all of you for your concern and kind words. It helps.

5 Likes

I’m just glad I’ve gotten to know you guys… It’s nice to be around people with the same core beliefs… Alot of people is this world just don’t and probably never will get the true kindness people have inside them but choose to ignore it… Even if you have nothing physically to give people there’s other ways to help one another… 2 stories of mine I have that will go to show how people need to treat each other differently and with a community sense… 1st we were at SeaWorld with my kids and parents… I saw an older heavy set man fall and I mean fall hard I immediately ran over to make sure he wasn’t badly injured which he wasn’t and I helped him up and made sure he was going to be ok… YET the hundreds of people that also saw this happen did absolutely NOTHING including my wife and both my parents… Do you get my point everyone… Out of 200 people that were around I was the ONLY ONE to do something for this man… 2nd story… 2 days ago on my way to work I saw a bad accident… A car had hit a bicyclist… Cars were pulled of people on their phones not one person was bent over helping him asking questions to figure out if he was truly ok… Where the pain is telling him not to move just in case there’s internal damage or broken bones… I pulled over helped the man till ambulance arrived… He looked up at me and thanked me I started crying… Looked at everyone standing watching in discuss while they told me good job… Human nature needs to change I’m just hoping the people that were on the scene will react better and actually help their fellow man

3 Likes

Here here
ILV8xetoPJO92

3 Likes

I watched a show the otherday about the bystanders effect. It was amazing. I recommend you guys watch it.
They did a test wherebsomeone on the phone called some and as they were talking they had an emergency and needed help and the person on the other end ran out onto the hallway to get help. Then they repeated the scenerio and the difference was the person on the phone knew there was another person on the phone beside the one calling for help. And the person didnt do anything because there was another person who is probably doing something allready so they did nothing. It was verrrryyyyy interesting.

2 Likes