Grow room help

New to growing and need help with my grow room set up.
It will be outside in my garage. 6x4 and 8ft tall. The reason I want to make my own grow room versus buying a full tent set up is because I live in Michigan and with my garage not being heated I plan on building a heavily insulated grow room, hoping the lights will keep the plants warm enough.
I’ll be growing white widow auto because there is a deal on seeds.
What’s the go to kit for starters running a similar size operation (I’m just a hobby grower so not trying to spend to much)

Will this work?
Any recommendations for lights to keep the plants warm?

1 Like

For 4x6x8 id go with a 8 inch setup for exhaust if u are not worried about smell u can x out the carbon filter with it being in the garage. Smell depending lol. W.w. autos grow fairly well imo. Depending on lights now for heat to heat a garage in michigan during winter might be rough u might wanna consider cmh and hps unless u have in mind to run a small space heater as needed to keep temps up during winter

2 Likes

I agree. You will still need to supplement heat beyond your lights during the cold months. You can definitely make it work, just as long as you keep tabs on all the variables.

1 Like

Deff gonna need a heater. 1000 watt Hps will heat it up pretty well. Lol. As soon as they turn off it gets cold.

1 Like