Grow30%thc

Hey if your seed genetics are low THC I cant help that, I have a Scotts OG in my hand tested at 30.1 %. From Re leaf Bentonville ar
My technique would increase the THC level make the plant a sugar hash monster. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

4 Likes

How do I know I hit 30% . 45 years of growing

3 Likes

Wow. Are youre local dispensaries paying you for them certified lab reports? Lol. Ok. Ok. Iā€™ve had my fun. Have a great day! I hope everything you touch is over 30%! Can ya share whos genetics youre using to get them results?

9 Likes

Well, you have me extremely curious. You say youā€™ve been writing a book. Is that a figure of speech or can I support your efforts. Ill read it.

7 Likes

If heā€™s been writing it for 45 years now I sure wouldnā€™t hold my breath waiting for it to hit the news stands.

When you decide to teach all of us how to do it and start your grow journal please tag all of us that responded to your post.

Looking forward to learning.

13 Likes

Well this has been interesting but still no answers

8 Likes

Web site openflowercannabis.com it will be free ,Donā€™t have a whole book written just a few chapters.
I donā€™t grow monster colas ,been there done that. I lost too many to mold.
I donā€™t cut the colas off. I train the plant to distribute nice buds top to bottom.
I plant into the ground no buckets.
That is part of my veg
Ace Reefer

3 Likes

A few chapters in 45 years not a whole book? Iā€™m 70, probably wonā€™t be around much longer. Hurry up lol.

12 Likes

In 1975 I went to the book store to get my MAD magazine. I found a book about a guy growing seedless weed call sinsemilla. i said wtf this guy is crazy and full of bullshit. HAAAHAAAAAA

2 Likes

what is the dead link ?
I have GROW30%THC on the unpublished web site. GROW30%THC for my
e-mail. I own GROW30THC.com Domain.
The site is under construction hopefully online June 1.
I guess your next post will claim I developed sinsemilla ?

1 Like

honestly I saw a post and a guy was putting fish heads around his seeds, another was using pancake syrup, one guy had coffee mate and piss said it works good. This is the group you belong in.

2 Likes

Ok ghostgreenboy I have much to do to garden up today. Past 10 days snow,
freezing weather ,hail, flash flooding. I will be constructing a 12 by 12 raised bed garden. I have my organic soil , my tractor ,tiller. I will document and film and post to my under construction web site. I also have to get my peas and corn in the ground.

1 Like

ā€œThree things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truthā€

Confucius

14 Likes

You know if you are to be successful at insulting people you have to actually be smart enough to to do so. The Indians used fish heads to fertilize their corn, the pilgrims learned that from what they considered a bunch of savages. There was a post just a day or two ago listing all the macro and micro nutrients contained in human urine. They used fact and intelligence to present their case.

You just present age old knowledge or I should say the lack of to present nothing. Do us all a favor and be respectful or donā€™t post.

16 Likes

What a monster gardenā€¦ 12x12!! Amazing!!! If its been snowing the last 10 days Iā€™d wait a bit before ya put them peas and corn in the groundā€¦! Nothing like a guy trying to talk soil biology then busting out his tillerā€¦lmao

4 Likes

I love this place . Honestly.

3 Likes

The trick is using calmag.

7 Likes

Sorry to insult my native American Brother yes I did read the story and remember the Indian girl picture putting minnows in the hole with maze seeds.
Alaskan fish emulsions is ground decaying fish heads. The breakdown produces great nutrients. But the smell is god awful. I had 12 beautiful transplants. I put in the ground at 10 am. At 5 pm a very large deceased field rat was burned and shot for destroying 9. He died 5/19/1992. I remember the day well.
I donā€™t do Indian style techniques but that is me.
molasses and piss produce things that i already have in my soil. But if that is your thing and it is working for you that is great.
Ace Reefer Smokin 30% :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

What is cal- mag sounds like a weapon or gun

1 Like

Itā€™s what I use to get 40%.

12 Likes