Growers choice seeds

Super excited to see that growers choice seeds are part of the GN family now… I’ve used them my last 3 runs and always got exceptional yields from their genetics(over 4 ounces from 2 plants in my small grow tent last run)… They have numerous strains of fems and autos… It’s a northern California based company… I know a couple of you great growers have used them before too… I would never recommend anything I don’t believe in… I highly recommend growers choice Genetics to everyone… you won’t be disappointed

6 Likes

@scotty17 Well your review says alot about them. Just tried their customer support and got a very speedy response with detailed information. AAA+

4 Likes

Telling you growers choice is amazing… I had 3 seeds not germinate replaced them no problem… And even saved me on shipping too… Just added to my next order… Always a response through email… Alex in support is amazing

3 Likes

Here is another one from back in 2019… Everyone will do what they do and get from other online stores but these guys are legit… 90% germination guarantee… Shipping prices in US are outstanding about 8$ bucks but not sure about international… I always prefer payment through zelle too

3 Likes