Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Growers choice seeds

Super excited to see that growers choice seeds are part of the GN family now… I’ve used them my last 3 runs and always got exceptional yields from their genetics(over 4 ounces from 2 plants in my small grow tent last run)… They have numerous strains of fems and autos… It’s a northern California based company… I know a couple of you great growers have used them before too… I would never recommend anything I don’t believe in… I highly recommend growers choice Genetics to everyone… you won’t be disappointed

6 Likes

@scotty17 Well your review says alot about them. Just tried their customer support and got a very speedy response with detailed information. AAA+

4 Likes

Telling you growers choice is amazing… I had 3 seeds not germinate replaced them no problem… And even saved me on shipping too… Just added to my next order… Always a response through email… Alex in support is amazing

3 Likes

Here is another one from back in 2019… Everyone will do what they do and get from other online stores but these guys are legit… 90% germination guarantee… Shipping prices in US are outstanding about 8$ bucks but not sure about international… I always prefer payment through zelle too

3 Likes