Growers Spotlight - LARGEST CANNABIS PRODUCERS IN NORTH AMERICA (2017)

See who has the largest operation in North America:

4 Likes

Feel free to email me if you have others you know of! I would prefer if there’s a source of information or website I could visit to verify the accuracy of any claims.

hunter@growersnetwork.org

2 Likes

Only 4 Colorado grows on the list?

Interesting.

I’m definitely surprised to not see Native Roots or The Green Solution on that list.

2 Likes

I’d love to include more Colorado grows on the list! I tried my hardest to find grow operation sizes (and verified sources), but not many companies were willing to go on record about their size.

I’m more than willing to put them on the list if there’s information available about them. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Why are growers so afraid to talk about size?

2 Likes

I think there’s a few different reasons, and I don’t want to presuppose for anybody, but here are my guesses:

• Competitive reasons – maybe they’re afraid of competitors realizing they have an advantage or disadvantage. A few saw their information about size as a trade secret.
  • Security reasons – maybe they’re afraid of harassment by local crime or law enforcement. Nobody I spoke with cited this reason, but I suspect it may be a concern.
  • Legal reasons – it’s possible that city/county/state regulations prevent them from publicly disclosing information of that nature. I know a few of the grows I contacted had this issue, where city ordinance prevented that kind of disclosure.
4 Likes

The Green Solution and Native Roots have got to be somewhere on that list.

2 Likes

I’ll try and get you our future square foot. We are expanding our main facility as soon as the city plays ball.

3 Likes

Great!

I’m reaching out to TGS and Native Roots. Hopefully they’ll be interested in participating!

1 Like