Growing Autos

I have 2 different autos I bought from north pacific. I just did germinate them using tje paper towel, paper plates and zip lock backs. I did that yesterday and they have popped tails. Is there anything special about growing these I should know?

2 Likes

Try not to transplant them much. I wouldnt top em but thats me and i dont grow autos. I did grow a seed kingcrops auto fem trainwreck one time. Im a photoperiod guy.

3 Likes

Can I just plant them in the bag pots I have? It’s so nice to hear from you preybird! I have missed you!

2 Likes

Good to see you here also. Where have you been? Yes bag pots be fine.

2 Likes

i grow autos. i transplant them too. start those babies in solo cups

3 Likes

My 2 tips are 1 keep the main colas tied down to be even or else it ends up half a foot taller then the other colas and 2 do a 20/4 light schedule seed to harvest since they have shorter flower times they need the extra hours to compete with photos

3 Likes

Got some pix to share? Kind of soil, how to insert them (tail down) … stuff like that.

3 Likes

Want a pic here you go , organically grown in coco coir 50% compost 20% perlite 30% they’re twice as big as my 1st grow using mr fulvic and nectar for the gods (only plant them 1 finger nail deep)

3 Likes

beautiful! i need to learn how you grow in coco.

3 Likes

my plants along the wall are autos

3 Likes

4 Likes

tomorrow all my new autos go in coast of maine seedling soil. i never used it before.

3 Likes

Im so jealous of how much extra room you have I have a single closet to work in until spring time

5 Likes

in this area big houses are cheap. i got lucky my basement used to be the first floor of the house so so i have a lot of room i just havent figured out how to use it yet

2 Likes

Please keep us updated on use of the new mix.
:fist:

2 Likes

i will. i was really surprised i couldnt get light warrior delivered. unless it was just a computer problem. i get foxfarm delivered no problem

2 Likes

4 Likes

Planted 2 Afghanistan Auto and 2 Gorilla Glue. The plant is a 2 week old Afghan gold.

4 Likes

My growing medium and nutes.

5 Likes

How long have you been growing?

2 Likes